It's not going well for us down here on the south coast.

really feel for portsmouth they've had bad owners. doesn't seem long ago they sunk us in the fa cup quarter which, if we won, we would have probably won the treble.
so glad i support a team owned by the fans PUNK FOOTBALL!!

Athe - check up the origins of anti-semitism and the typical slurs thrown about. Got no place in football. If a guy's a tosspot, he's a tosspot whether a Jew, a Catholic or a Protestant. Religion's got nowt to do with it.

You guys are defo a lot more sensitive than us then I guess - over here we joke about jews, spaniards (mostly them lol), black people, white people, indians, italians, basque people... guess it's a cultural thing. Wasn't meant to be offensive.

1.4M sounds like a ******* ton! how much were they paying him? I don't think he should get any extra as to what he would have earnt since January and that can't be 1.4M...

1.4M sounds like a ******* ton! how much were they paying him? I don't think he should get any extra as to what he would have earnt since January and that can't be 1.4M...

Not the most reliable source of course but it can give you an idea - FM says 250k euros/month. That'd be something like 50k pounds/week? The guy seemed to be earning a lot more than he should, to be honest.

Not the most reliable source of course but it can give you an idea - FM says 250k euros/month. That'd be something like 50k pounds/week? The guy seemed to be earning a lot more than he should, to be honest.

I see, kinda miscalculated, thought it was more.

I hate all player wages nowadays tbh so I wont go into that...

I see, kinda miscalculated, thought it was more.

I hate all player wages nowadays tbh so I wont go into that...

I Agree, that sort of money for a player of his quality. Ridiculous.

No wonder we have no money and only 9 players on the books.

I Agree, that sort of money for a player of his quality. Ridiculous.

No wonder we have no money and only 9 players on the books.

He can not accept it, he was on something similar at chelsea, who you guys prized him off.

In regards to the new owner, I think they are, yes. (They) did not want a formal meeting with fans to discuss the clubs future. Although that being said, they(CSI) own various sports ventures across the world so look at it what you will. They said something along the lines of having looked at various other clubs, Portsmouth was there only viable option. To me, not so. A terrible ground, the land around the ground not owned by the club itself, 9 first team players on the clubs books and a fan base that is in decline. The assets of the club are worth extremely little so I'm not sure what "business" people would invest in Portsmouth FC. Being a Russian, he most probably has links to these frauds in the past so wouldn't surprise me if he is trying to as you say "cream off the last of anything".

Kinell, it's like a long torture session for you lot who support the club. Fingers crossed and all that, but the more it goes on the more I personally think that you may need to do some form of 'Chester' at some point to get control of your club again and get it stabilised financially.

Kinell, it's like a long torture session for you lot who support the club. Fingers crossed and all that, but the more it goes on the more I personally think that you may need to do some form of 'Chester' at some point to get control of your club again and get it stabilised financially.

There has been constant talk of it by the supporters trust and local forums. Nothing has yet been done though. It was more of a "Plan B" if the club was liquidated as it so nearly was recently.