hullfan123

Reaction score
It’s Only A Game

Chapter One: My Story.

I grew up in a little town just outside Glasgow called Airdrie. It was a fairly quiet place, nothing much happened. We have our football team, Airdrieonians FC, and I have followed them all my life. From the highs of promotions and cup wins, to the lows of administration and a new club.

I always dreamed of walking out onto the pitch for Airdrie United, or Aidrieonians later on. There was one problem. I couldn’t kick a ball properly. Being good at football, it seemed, was not one of my talents.
This wasn’t ever a huge problem. I had a very easy life growing up. My parents both worked 40 hour weeks so we could live easily. There was always food and we owned a very nice house. I owned everything someone could wish to own, the PS2 when it was first out, a top laptop and a TV. I moved out at 19, to live with my girlfriend, a decision I now regret making. I won’t go into the details of that!

I decided not to move back in, and I continued work, long hours and low pay. It was work though. Luckily, I had hobbies. Football and Football Manager. I never really enjoyed playing so I needed a way to enjoy the beautiful game from the “inside”. I came across FM.

FM was and is my life. I have played over 4000 hours in the last 4 years. I have won countless trophies, and taken FC Santa Coloma to Champions League success. Not bad. I wanted a way into the real life though. I couldn’t afford the fees to get my coaching badges, so I was going to see the world! Welcome to my life as a football manager.

My Profile:
View attachment 316309

My History:
2014/15: None.

Great start mate, as a 'Well fan I didn't like the start but I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!

Great start mate, as a 'Well fan I didn't like the start but I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!

Thanks :) - I just picked a random place that looked small on Google maps xD (And had a football team..)