I was thinking of something completely different. Maybe even Curt with a new user.

But yeah, sell players you don't want/need/not up to scratch and cut it down to a good 26-28 man squad. That should solve your problem.

I can't play with big squads I've kind of got OCD too I've got to be able to see the whole squad on one page without scrolling down. Anyways on topic I would put all the players that are less than 100k in the reserves and sell quite a few.

^ same as you
On topic sell the worst of your players for £0 and put the ones you cant sell into the reserves or release them

No Dunc in this thread yet? Blimey.

Yeah, you might as well have a massive clearout, reduced prices sales everywhere. Also, offer Valero that extra 30k, he's worth it.

I can't play with big squads I've kind of got OCD too I've got to be able to see the whole squad on one page without scrolling down. Anyways on topic I would put all the players that are less than 100k in the reserves and sell quite a few.

I use the rule, if the squad cant be seen on one page, it is to big. I have a squad like this -

3 GK - First, Backup, Youth
2 DR
2 DL
4 DC - 1 youth
2 RW
2 LW
5 MC - including a defensive type
1 AMC
4 ST - Target Man, Fast Striker, Poacher, youth.

25 man squad. also, three or 4 of those are u21, meaning there is only 21/22 registered if you need any emergency signings.

I've had similar situations when I've taken over a club a few seasons in. I remember on FM 09 I took over AS Monaco and immediately sold 20+ first team players, including 9 centrebacks and was left with a near decent squad.

My advice would be to look at your team and decide which players you want to keep, 2 for each position. Transfer list and move to reserves all the others. If you can't sell them think about releasing them.

I thought this was a new agony aunt page!

Get rid of any that you wont use. I don't like having more than 2 players for each position at most, but then I have a talented under 19's squad that are more than capable of stepping in if I have a lot of injuries. Ithought my squad was too big (i.e. having 3 strikers when I only play 1 of front) but your squad is insane. It is very difficult to get rid of players though, so you may have to settle for loan to buy deals

Cheers all for suggestions. I've managed to get it down a bit...

The team I'm playing is my youth team for european football and cups while the subs and other players are my main team for the league.​

Still need a bit of help. I need to move on Romano Denneboom and Reuben Reid... I can't seem to get rid of them no matter what I try. Am I going to have to get rid of them for a stupid price? :(

Also need some advice on my youth players.​

My main prospects are;​

Darnel Situ D (C)
Joe Mattock D/WB (L)
Zezinho M/AM (LC)
Tiago Alves AM (C), ST
Chris Wood ST
Saido Berahino ST​

Missed out on Zeli Ismail.​

With Graham Dorrans, Youssuf Mulumbu and Gonzalo Jara being my other young(ish) players.​

Are all these players worth holding onto or are some lost causes?
I lucked out and finished 7th last season but want to be able to maintain it in the future more easily.

Disclaimer : I was hopeful getting Neymar, yes. He's worth 15 million on my game ._.

I don't think chris wood is worth keeping

He's got fantastic stats for a 19 year old and he's worth 5 million at the moment, does he not get any better?

Edit : Also my scout bums him and gives him 5 star potential...

Real or Barca bought Wood on my current game so there might be something in him.

buy Enyeama and get rid of Barnett and Reid.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

And Ishamael Miller