ITV HD on Sky for N.Ireland and Scotland.

KevyMatts

Premium
Reaction score
Just done this ahead of the England game this evening, i recommend any one who has HD available but lives in N.Ireland or Scotland.

When the new EPG is rolled out to your box, you will be able to access the ITV HD channel manually.

To do this, go to the Add Channels menu and use the following settings:

H
2/3

Channel 10510

After you have added it, go to other channels to view it. :)

I don't think it is possible to pause, instantly rewind or record this channel, but correct me if I am wrong.

Doesn't work for me, I used the settings above and added channel 10510 , but it does not show up in other channels .

Any idea why it's not working ?

Doesn't work for me, I used the settings above and added channel 10510 , but it does not show up in other channels .

when your in other channels nothing will appear you got to press select when your in other channels then it should be there.

press the yellow button once u select 10510 to store it then go to other channels then select then it will work

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------