Description: Young striker
Personality: Balanced

Suggested Roles:
Poacher - Attack
Advanced Forward - Attack

View attachment 132407View attachment 132408View attachment 132409

Here's he when his 17 with tutoring and paetoja's training schedules:
View attachment 132406

And here's he with AI development: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=131430&d=1297023560

nice find
plus thanks for the advertisment lol

Well, you can't blame me for your schedules being great... I mean, I played a save with Hajduk 3 seasons and with the default schedules he didn't improve a bit and now in one and half seasons he's my favourite striker.

looks decent for a 15 year old.. more important to see how he develops when he's older..

Also, very strange to notice that he shrunk by 1cm in 2 years aswell.:)

I'm looking for a new striker to train and i've been struggling to find one so i'll see what i can do. Also where can i find these schedules they look pretty good

I'm looking for a new striker to train and i've been struggling to find one so i'll see what i can do. Also where can i find these schedules they look pretty good

These are paetoja's training schedules, they're really awesome, there are some named in croatian like 'snaga' which strength and 'kopanje' which means digging but he meant purely defending schedule, you'll understand all the others at least from their meaning 2shared - download sav trening.tsh.

These are paetoja's training schedules, they're really awesome, there are some named in croatian like 'snaga' which strength and 'kopanje' which means digging but he meant purely defending schedule, you'll understand all the others at least from their meaning 2shared - download sav trening.tsh.

next year i'll publish all that , with more accurate descriptions lol