I've been IP banned again for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryLIVE92

Reaction score
I AM POSTING FROM A PROXY THIS ISNT MY IP ADDRESS THAT IM POSTING FROM

I try to log in today and find I was ip banned, can someone tell me the reason why? And preferably unban it? Thanks

I AM POSTING FROM A PROXY THIS ISNT MY IP ADDRESS THAT IM POSTING FROM

I try to log in today and find I was ip banned, can someone tell me the reason why? And preferably unban it? Thanks

This is my first and only username.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

great thread mate

Great response, real mature. What are you trying to prove? That your the most hardcore member of fm base, if so well done mate, well done.

didnit you get infracted for a swearing?in fact i'm pretty sure since it was me you swore at...

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

and to be honest calum arsenal is right. if you got a problem about being banned, PM a mod. they are the only ones who can help you

didnit you get infracted for a swearing?in fact i'm pretty sure since it was me you swore at...

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

and to be honest calum arsenal is right. if you got a problem about being banned, PM a mod. they are the only ones who can help you

I didnt get an infraction, someone else on my IP address got me banned, and yet again the genius mods ban the IP.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

I would get off the site now before an Admin or a Mod will see it.

I belive the IP ban was a mod abusing there powers, so if they say no they say no I cnt be bothered pming a mod just to be turned down.

You have even posted this in the wrong section.

You were told last time, if you have a problem like this, PM a staff member.

Do not make a thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.