I've changed the face of English football but!!!lol

flipward

Reaction score
Using the fm15 editor I have created a new english league and cup structure which features the top 140 clubs in the country. The 140 clubs are divided in to 8 leagues.
FA premier Super league(16 teams)
championship premier league(16 teams)
Championship league one(16 teams)
Championship league two(16 teams)
Championship league three(16 teams)
Conference premier league(20 teams)
Conference league one(20 teams)
Conference league two(20 team)
Each league has 4 promotions and 4 relegations,in addition to this 4th place and 5th place have a promotion playoff and 4th and 5th from bottom have a relegation playoff.
CUP COMPATITIONS
Football Association Super Cup
Football Association Premier League Cup
champions Super Cup
The league cup and champions super cup(charity shield) stay pretty much the same as they are but the Fooball Association Super Cup(FA Cup) has had a major revamp, all leagues take part in the cup. The first round is a qualifying round which features the bottom 4 teams from conference league one and the whole of conference league two. The 12 winners from the qualifying round then join the other 116 team for round 1 which is also a knockout round. The next round is a league format round which consists of 8 groups with 8 teams which play eachother twice, 4 teams from each group of 8 qualify for the next round which is back to the knockout format.
This is what the FA cup format looks like.
Qualifying Round.
Round 1
League round
Round 3
Round 4
Quarter final
Semi final
Final
I have a question! How do I give a champions league place to the FA cup winner???
Once I've tested my new english format for a few seasons I will be post the game on steam so people can play and hopefully enjoy.
Feel free to comment good or bad lol.

Sounds like something different that I would be interested in. What have you done in regards to prize money.

Sounds like something different that I would be interested in. What have you done in regards to prize money.

All the custom leagues I've made have prize money,TV money and money for wins and draws.I will have to get back to with the exact amount of prize money on offer as I don't have the laptop on at the moment.

So far the the new league and cup format is working well.what I'm loving is the new Fa cup format because if u make it to the league stage as one of the conference teams u have a guarantee of 14 games against the big boys of English football,now I might b wrong but I'm hoping that if u have young players in you're lower league team the experience of playing at a higher level might just develope the youngster abit more then of it would in the normal FM 15 game.
One problem I have found is that if u r playing in a euro competition you end up play quite alot of games so squad rotation will be needed alot in the first half of the season.I was hoping that by reducing the team numbers in the top leagues match congestion wouldn't be a problem but unfortunately it is a slight problem,there are a couple of things that I'm going to try in the editor to correct this problem or at least reduce the problem.
I'm going to battle on with my idea as it's a good format but it just needs time and my thinking cap on to correct the issues.
Any ideas would be awesome.