flipward

Reaction score
Hi
I've just uploaded a fm 2015 edit to steam workshop called TOTAL REVAMP OF ENGLISH LEAGUE AND CUP FOOTBALL. The edit has the top 140 english teams split into 9 leagues.
FA premier Super league (12teams)
FA premier Championship league (12 teams)
Championship league one (12 teams)
Championship league two (12teams)
Championship league three (18team)
Conferences premier league (18team)
Conference league one (18team)
Conference league two (18team)
Conference league three (18team)
Each league has promotion (top3)and relegation(bottom3) and in addition to these the leagues also have playoffs for promotion between 4th and 5th place teams and relegation between teams 4th and 5th from bottom .
This edit has transformed the FA cup and league cup format so now aswell as knockout rounds there r group stages.for the FA Cup There are 2 qualifying rounds before the round robin league stage.in the league stage there are 14 teams in 4 groups, 4 teams qualify from each group. The league cup also has 2 qualifying rounds before the group stage which has 4 groups of 4 teams with the top team qualifying for the next round where they will b joined by the 12 prem teams for the last 16 round
The reason I've came online to post news of my edit is because I would very much like u guys to pop on to steam workshop and download and play my edit.
My profile name is chrisward7577 and the edit is called TOTAL REVAMP OF ENGLISH LEAGUE AND CUP FOOTBALL
Please feel free to comment on here or my steam account. Any feed back would be welcome good or bad.

Last edited: