i've got a question..

Savvi McWin

Reaction score
oh hi guise:)
i send my assistant to every pre- and post-match press conference. i know the players may react to his comments, but is that it?

oh hi guise:)
i send my assistant to every pre- and post-match press conference. i know the players may react to his comments, but is that it?
I think so. I feel the player's react to even who goes to the press conference's. Especially if your Assistant is a bit negative that deffo puts them on a downer. It's best to sit through the annoyance of the PC and try your best to inspire your player's.

I think so. I feel the player's react to even who goes to the press conference's. Especially if your Assistant is a bit negative that deffo puts them on a downer. It's best to sit through the annoyance of the PC and try your best to inspire your player's.

well now i know..but i think my assistant is a bit possitive, haven't seen any negative reactions from my players yet, and im about halfway through in my second season

well now i know..but i think my assistant is a bit possitive, haven't seen any negative reactions from my players yet, and im about halfway through in my second season
I was managing Liverpool a while back and would get annoyed by PC so would send Sammy Lee sometimes to fill in. He is one negative little so and so.lol. So I decided to start doing them myself and would get alot of positive comments from the players and such and they started playing better and getting some good results. This is just my experience, not sure if anyone else has the samew problem's. But it's a part of management in real life so I thaught it best to do the job to the full.

I was managing Liverpool a while back and would get annoyed by PC so would send Sammy Lee sometimes to fill in. He is one negative little so and so.lol. So I decided to start doing them myself and would get alot of positive comments from the players and such and they started playing better and getting some good results. This is just my experience, not sure if anyone else has the samew problem's. But it's a part of management in real life so I thaught it best to do the job to the full.

i do all my press conferances and it helps because now most of my players list me as favoured personnel

sammy lee is a bit negative indeed.. a friend of mine won the league with lpool before the season was over, and sent sammy to the pre-match thingy, and he got a question wether or not lpool would win the league (which they already had), and he said "something something it will be a difficult task"

since you are in charge of the team and not your *** man its better to do the PC's...however boring they are...generally your positive replies help to improve the morale of your team...

Try adding a female manager and sending in your assistant into the first one. They're a bit negative then <)

would not worry, the press conferences don't impact your team as much as you think they would, i storm out of every conference on the first question and my team still high morale and don't react to it, and perform well.

I was listed as raul's favourite guy and he changed his mind after I admitted publicly not liking barça trainer so I guess it does affect them.

if your assistant has good motivation from perhaps 16 and onwards send him all the time, saves time. I only do press confs if its an important game, otherwise i send my assistant who has 19 for motivation