I've lost England!

Binboy92

Reaction score
Ok, after corrupting my last game I decided to start a new one and for the first time ever used the editor, to get as much of my original teams back as possible and also created a new team for the Blue Square Premier. But when I clicked new game, and it goes to that screen where you pick what countries you want to have teams managed from, England had some how vanished. How on earth did that happen???? Its still there on editor but cant work out how i can retrieve it! Any help would be mighty appriciated.

On the team you created you need to put natonality to english

Basically you need to remove a team from that league and England will be selectable again. :)

Yeah the same thing happened to me , so i tok another team from the league.

If you put them in the BsP there will now be 23 teams in the BSP which therefore makes it unplayable.

/repeats exactly what person above says for recognition and post count.

No it is simple, on the basic details screen, when your creating the club, do NOT select england nationality, leave it blank, then go to what ever division you wanna be in and click swap with another team. Then you will find that it automatically does it for you and puts you in england. its weird like that but thats definitely how you do it :) hope it helps