I've lost England!

Binboy92

Reaction score
Hey
I decided to start a new game and take a team which me and my friend created and take it from Level 10 (Wessex Division 1) to the Premier League. I created the team, made sure the league had the right amount of teams and started a game, but England has vanished. I tried many things to sort it out and nothing seems to work. It says the reason why it won't start is some of the leagues are uneven- but they are leagues that I have never had anything to do with and have not edited at all and when I go onto the editor the database has all the teams in the league anyway so I am very confused and would love some assistance!

its because if you have created the team and you entered their division in the team information section, it will not work. you must make sure your team has no set division, then search for the competition you want them to be in (level 10) and add the team from there, you must remove a team aswell or there will be too many. hope this works :)

its because if you have created the team and you entered their division in the team information section, it will not work. you must make sure your team has no set division, then search for the competition you want them to be in (level 10) and add the team from there, you must remove a team aswell or there will be too many. hope this works :)
Cheers just tried that but still no luck. It still says divisions that i haven't edited don't have enough teams

Cheers just tried that but still no luck. It still says divisions that i haven't edited don't have enough teams

sorry then, cant help you. i had this problem on 09 and i asked around on here and got that response which worked, so i dont know anything else you could do?

I have the same problem but when I try to create any team not just on Bladesman's.

No idea why. :S

Close the Game before running the patch

Close the Game before running the patch
Cheers it has installed now but now there is another error preventing me setting it up:
Could not process rule group settings in .... /England-To-Level10_Super-Bladesman_Build041.xml.xml
English FA cup - Too Many teams (21) Requested from English Northern Premier League Premier Division (20 Teams)

I am in the Wessex division one league so am confused again

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:51 PM ----------

Looked at editor and can't edit fa cup and there are 20 teams in that division. Anyone got any ideas?

Last edited:
get the new version of Super Bladesman's file

get the new version of Super Bladesman's file
Which one is that? And can I still use my original team?

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Could someone post a link?

You have to change the orignal xml file for Bladesman into a dbc file if you are using 10.3 patch

Do to this you have to go into fm10 editor compress the save editor file and it automatically changes from an sml. file to a dbc one.