ivestar_aus

Reaction score
Bored of the same old formations I was keen to design a formation of my own based on a 5-2-3 formation as follows: (stated below is the type of players you will need also) I've had some fantastic results. Leeds were promoted in the first year of the championship and came in 6th in the first year of the Premiership. This year i'm first coming into December. Hope you like it and let me know your comments. Like all formations you will need to play it a while and get the team used to it.

I have designed this formation to Press and Pressure the opposition whist on the ball then break quickly using my wingbacks. The whole backline presses and hurries attackers on the ball and the two center mids are like terriers in the middle of the field. Up front the Attacking Mid and your two forwards will score most of your goals but its not unusual for a wingback to arrive late into the area to finish off a flowing move.

Sweeper Keeper
Left and Right Complete Wing Backs (Dribbling, crossing, tackling, speed acceleration, workrate)
2 Ball Playing CB for cover (marking, tackling, passing, technique, speed, acceleration)
1 Center Back (Heading, decisions, marking, tackling, strength)
2 Ball Winning Midfielders (workrate, tackling, decisions, passing, strength)
1 Advanced Playmaker (flair, creativity, passing, technique)
1 Advanced Fwd (Target man or complete fwd will work also) - finishing, composure, strength, heading
1 Poacher (experimented with various others but this works best for me) Speed, acceleration, off the ball, heading, finishing, composure.

Good luck and have fun, please keep this formation as intended and don't download change a few small details and re-post as your own out of respect thankyou.

Last edited: