Ivory Coast 1 2 Portugal
Kalou
Danny
C. Ronaldo

Last edited:
I'm hearing Drogba is on the bench!! :D :D

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

IVORY COAST:

Barry
Eboue
K Toure
Demel
Tiene
Kouassi
Zokora
Y Toure
Tiote
Kalou
Dindane

PORTUGAL:

Eduardo
Ferreira
Alves
Carvalho
Coentrao
Mendes
Deco
Meireles
Ronaldo
Danny
Liedson

35 mins left...cant wait for the match....
wish drogba would start but he wont....

2-1 portugal, battle of the wide men, bot side have real pace on the flanks, and are not too mobile on the midfield. portugal have a more guile in midfield, but ivory coats power might just boss them a bit, however, i expect ronaldo to have the final say, simply because without nani he will be that much more important

2-1 portugal, battle of the wide men, bot side have real pace on the flanks, and are not too mobile on the midfield. portugal have a more guile in midfield, but ivory coats power might just boss them a bit, however, i expect ronaldo to have the final say, simply because without nani he will be that much more important
my exact thoughts and Raul Mereiles is awesome too :D

'mon the Ivorians!

Hoping for a brilliant game, quality-wise.

hopefully should be a great game, wish drogba had started but hey ho.
i'm going portugal to edge it 2-1

What a bomb from CR

Portuguese, we will be delighted, trust good ol' belz

Good game so far, we've dominated IMO and had the best chance/effort with Ronaldo..

No, it's usually Pepe but he is injured.

Not been as bad as some games, at least there's been efforts at goal.

I think whoever scores first will win this game..

I am not sure if there will be any goals.

If there is a goal it will go to Portugal.

Liedson: nullity so far.

On the other side, our CB's are working, I like Bruno's rugged style of playing plus R. Carvalho is the Boss

I think The Drog will come on and make a big difference.

I think Simao needs to come on for Liedson, Ronaldo needs to stick in the middle because he's causing there defense all sorts of problems, and 2 of their back 4 are on yellows!