Will defo download, will be doing a MLS game but after that I will play this defo, I just hope that these people who were in charge of their favourite teams didnt do too much funny stuff.

will definetly be downloading mate thanks for all the hard work you put in

The facepatch is not correct :s it is in the documents, but when I go in game it is different and players and staff are switched .. can anybody help?

Well both leagues work, the diference is the latter one has the january updates and some rules of the J-League, the only issue is with the facepack, its jumbled around, I'm training kawasaki frontale and there are faces of staff traded with players, and players with faces from other players in the same club.. Been trying to fix this but doesn't seem easy, and it seems the final version won't be here anytime soon o.o

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Oh, but when you're in the documents looking at the facepacks, they are all correct, but when you initiate the game they're not.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

And also, there are facepatches in the youth players, that correspond to senior players from another teams.. I had to remove the emperor's cup and some lower leagues due to editor issues, maybe the disrupted facepack has something to do with that.

hey mate,just had a go at this palying it and have to say Im really impressed by the League and cups and divisons and stuff...There is that problem with the facepack but I am sure it willl get fixed sooner or later

Great Contribution to the site mate,Thanks alot

Players

This looks cool but does it have real players like Yasuhito Endo and Yuji Nakazawa or is it just generated players

Its a great league, i've been trying to solve the problem with the facepack but so far I haven't been succec
ssful. :(

As it seems the bugs were never ironed out in this database, heres a link to another one ive found :)

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45389/t1453605-league-database-2010-duke29s-update-released/

i will not ask you to remove the link's to my database from this forum because i, like many other persons like to came here and find db and other stuff that don't came in fm, but i would like that next time at least someone tell me that they are putting this db here. it took me and costantplank a lot of time to do this db, so next time i hope you warn us first.

i will not ask you to remove the link's to my database from this forum because i, like many other persons like to came here and find db and other stuff that don't came in fm, but i would like that next time at least someone tell me that they are putting this db here. it took me and costantplank a lot of time to do this db, so next time i hope you warn us first.
1. I don't see the problem here. He is linking your thread directly, not the download
2. That post is a couple of months old. Why come and complain now?

1- the rules of the forum forbidens the users to make links to another foruns and i don't want to have indirect problems.
2- a friend of mine told me that my db was posted on this forum, and so i didn't came here to have problems with anyone. i just told that i wanted to be warned first, only as a matter of respect.

Post that link is not breaking any rules. What are you talking about?
Our forum rules: