noelster5

Reaction score
Im currently playing with Yokohama Marinos in the J-League 1. My prognoses is 7th and I have to say that I have a decent squad. I started the season in a 4-2-3-1 with two central midfielders, 2 wingers, 1 attacking midfielder and a targetman playing forward.

The season started out great with some great wins including 6-1, 6-0, 5-2, 4-1, 3-0, 5-1, and 4-2. However, after these great series I have not won a single game in 7 games and in every game my team is playing terrible, opponents have all possession and shots on goal are in the advantage of the opponent even against the #18 and #17.

I was wondering if anyone has an idea of what is going on. I am still playing the same formation that I played in during my winning series and have tried to make some modifications but nothing seems to work. Don't get me wrong I understand that I wasnt going to finish the season without any losses, but this is getting frustrated and annoying since my team isnt doing anything right anymore.

So if anyone has some tips or ideas on what to do I'd appreciate it.

Don't change the tactic, just change Philosophy (if you play rigid put it fluid...), if you put fluid, turn on more creative freedom, put plus movements of your players and put your team playing quickly...
If you put rigid, it's exactly the opposite.
Hope this helps.

Thanks, right now Im playing balanced but I will try out both of these options and see which one will work better. If one works and after a while starts loosing its effect, I will go to the complete opposite.

yes, thats it. if it get too out of effect, then you'll need to change your formation...