ninjapug

Reaction score
I just got Jack wilshere for 15M pounds in 2nd season. Wonder if he's worth it considering he is injury prone.

Nope not cheating. Arsene Wenger put him on transfer list. And he passed his medical.

Last edited:
i nearly got him for 8 mil at the end of my second season with sheff utd, his wage demands were about 60 but i could only afford 40 at the time

i nearly got him for 8 mil at the end of my second season with sheff utd, his wage demands were about 60 but i could only afford 40 at the time
Wow that's dirt cheap. It should be very affordable for most premier league teams. Problem is I can foresee he won't last more than 10 games without getting injured. Hope I'm wrong.

Wow that's dirt cheap. It should be very affordable for most premier league teams. Problem is I can foresee he won't last more than 10 games without getting injured. Hope I'm wrong.

yeh i couldn't believe the price. might try and sign him next transfer window when i'm on that save again

He is transfer listed at the end of the 1st season on my save, his valuation is £24m, price tag £8.25m.

I originally offered the £8.25m but his wage demands were ridiculous, especially for someone with his injury history. I have loaned him for a year with the option of buying him for £8.25m at any point during the loan.

Ask wage cont from Arsenal when making transfer offer.
Got Sergio Romero who was transfer listed for 5 mil and offered him wage 10k/per week. Manu just pays his wages.

I tried that, but Arsenal wouldn't accept my negotiations. To be honest I would prefer to have him on loan for a year first before committing to a permanent deal, knowing my luck I would agree a deal and then he will pick up an injury for 3 months.