nrflns

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone ever played Wilshere as IF on the right wing?

tried it but he doesnt play to his best his stats end up like a championship player its not his best role he plays there when times are hard injuries suspesions etc but not a full time role

tried it but he doesnt play to his best his stats end up like a championship player its not his best role he plays there when times are hard injuries suspesions etc but not a full time role

yeah.
Guess I'll play him as Ad playmaker instead.

yeah.
Guess I'll play him as Ad playmaker instead.

if you play him often enough he might adjust to that position im not saying he aint god i maybe played him there 2month out of a season and he wasnt the best but if he plays there regular n gets used to it he could come good

if you play him often enough he might adjust to that position im not saying he aint god i maybe played him there 2month out of a season and he wasnt the best but if he plays there regular n gets used to it he could come good

He had a very good pre season. And as I have a lot of players for the midfiled already I wanted to use him as IF on the left to rotate with Griezmann (who's been a beast at the position since I signed him and retrained to play on the right)

anyway, thanks for ypur opinion :)

NO. and even if he can play on the wings, he best at the centre of the park.

NO. and even if he can play on the wings, he best at the centre of the park.

I'll try to take the best of him. Season's only starting and team is doing ok as a whole.

I'll try to take the best of him. Season's only starting and team is doing ok as a whole.

interesting how u got wilshere. must have been with a heavy pricetag

Last edited:
interesting how u got wilshere. must have been with a have pricetag

you mean how much I paid for him?

35M in 2016.
He was at Aston Villa (he was sold to Aston Villa for 5.5M, don't really remember the season it happened. Really bad from Arsenal to let hgim leave at his price.

Well, as IF on the right:

4 games - 4 goals - 3 assists.

Not what I would call bad, huh?

you mean how much I paid for him?

35M in 2016.
He was at Aston Villa (he was sold to Aston Villa for 5.5M, don't really remember the season it happened. Really bad from Arsenal to let hgim leave at his price.

yeah i meant the pricetag.

holy **** 5.5m. shame at the AI manager. its maybe cuz if the injury in the start of the season , and being placed at reserves. was wenger still there, or someone else.

screw it, im having too many typo's coming to the new year. wtf! lol.

yeah i meant the pricetag.

holy **** 5.5m. shame at the AI manager. its maybe cuz if the injury in the start of the season , and being placed at reserves. was wenger still there, or someone else.

screw it, im having too many typo's coming to the new year. wtf! lol.

Not sure if Wenger was still there or already where he is now, French national team.

I got him for 11.5 m in my 4th season and playing him as IF.....he is doing very well

just aim his training to increase his acceleration and pace and you got perfect inside forward (shouldnt be problem as he has bags of spare potential)

I finally got this post. INSIDE FORWARD. Thought you meant "as if!" Oh,dear me

i use him as an IF for enland and he plays exceptional...getting my vote

he's form has been bad, due to the stupid olymipic games . sign. didnt get called up by england for the last 2 call ups. have to start playing him right. i have lost hope on gervinho. been poor on the rw, and walcott is still recovering form a long injury. wilshere will work, but somehow his form is just rising little by little