Jack Wilshere Future England Captain

• Thread starter Thread starter colossus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you would rather an unexperienced teenager as captain then the best captain in England?

Just because you dont like Terry dosent mean he isent the best choice to be captain. Honestly mate how old are you 8??

Who the heck ever said Terry is the best captain for England? Gerrard or Ferdinand are definitely better choices. That being said, Wilshere definitely doesn't have what it takes to be skipper for at least another 5-6 years.

Who the heck ever said Terry is the best captain for England? Gerrard or Ferdinand are definitely better choices. That being said, Wilshere definitely doesn't have what it takes to be skipper for at least another 5-6 years.

As a man utd fan who hates terrys guts, im gonna have to disagree with that. Terry, as much of a **** he is, is a natural leader and nobody can question his commitment to england.

Come on he's not even 20 yet why are you bringing it up who's he last 19 year old captain apart from Aaron Ramsey?

He's hardly going to be captain at 19...
I agree, although Gerrard and Fabregas were both young club captains.

Terry is a better captain than Ferdinand in my opinion, and Gerrard isn't very good for England - he doesn't give it his all. Terry gives his all for England and I think he deserves to be captain again, regardless of what he did off the pitch to an England fringe player.

Wilshere isn't ready to be captain yet, maybe in 2014 or 2018 but not now. He doesn't have enough experience and he hasn't proved himself fully yet, he needs to be consistent for England and Arsenal for at least 2 seasons.

Age shouldn't matter. Bobby Moore became captain at a very young age, as I think did players like 'Chopper' Harris and Ray Wilkins for Chelsea. If you are a natural leader then you are more than caable of taking the armband at a young age. That said, Wilshire doesn't have that natural, commanding presence. Terry is rightly captain imo

To be fair, I'm a Tottenham fan and i hate Wilshere and Terry, but I'm not bias, I think it was right to give Terry the armband back, but I don't think it was right to give him it back in the way Capello did. Lets face it all the Gooners are in a dream world, Wilshere is not the right England captain, he hasn't got that natural leadership in him.

Erm Phil Jones is the natural leader in the current group of "future England stars" but he will probably have to join a bigger team.

Who would make Rooney captain!? The guy's a complete joke! He'll never be captain of United or England, absolutley ridiculous and laughable idea!

Scott Parker - if only he was 10 years younger :wub:

considering we have no power on picking capatins, and the fact that capello wont be managing england after euro 2012, this thread is pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back