Jack Wilshere - How to get the best out of him

R-Evolve

Reaction score
Signed him for everton in the january window of my second season for 17 mil as we were coming first and doing very well in all cups (except Champions League lost to Bayern 4-1 agg in the first knockout round) and ive been playing him behind my poacher which is either kadlec, sow, gameiro. But his average rating so far is only 6.80. im currently playing him attacking mid because thats what his report says so i was wondering if i should change his role

Signed him for everton in the january window of my second season for 17 mil as we were coming first and doing very well in all cups (except Champions League lost to Bayern 4-1 agg in the first knockout round) and ive been playing him behind my poacher which is either kadlec, sow, gameiro. But his average rating so far is only 6.80. im currently playing him attacking mid because thats what his report says so i was wondering if i should change his role

Inside Fwd on RW or Winger on LW.

Also if you are on new update use Barkley in the middle cos he's beast there. Just started save on Everton and he's my best player so far eventhough I'm trying not to overplay him.

Yeah my mids are Rodwell, Fellaini, Barkley, Poli, Ramsey

My only AMC's though are T.Cahill and Wilshere and i play wilshere in the AMC position so i was thinking advanced playmaker because i want him to assist gameiro cause gameiro is a brilliant finisher

I play him as Advanced Playmaker Support, only ever for Arsenal though, and he's brilliant! Maybe he's just gelling with the side

Yeah i understand about time to fit in to the squad but hes english so shoudn't take long. im only in march too so hopefully he goes well over april and may. Coming into crunch time atm. fighting off arsenal for 1st haha and in the semi final for FA cup

he's better on attacking right midfielder.. maybe winger or inside foward or advanced playmaker depends on your tactic..

When it comes to average rating, he's always been highest when played as a deep-lying playmaker in CM for me.