JakeSmyth2k8

Reaction score
Does Anyone Have Any Screen Shots Of What Jack Wilsheres Stats Turn Out To Be Like In Future Years Of FM ??? :)

this is him in 2014 but without the update, I don't know how much difference there is expect in position but hey.
00df8b379b624a7bbfe81ecf84814ffd

i sold him.
i was very dissappointed with jack.he just didnt give commanding shifts in the center of the park i demand.liverpool took him for £6m.was glad to get rid.

i signed him for man city in my first season for cheap and the first few season played him in league cup and lower fa cup games, nd near the end of seasons at home, he turned out to cost alot and real madrid came in with 17 mill for him :)

Signed him for Liverpool in my 5th season when he ran out of contract. Does an amazing job when Gerrard's injured or tired and can play him left or right wing if needed. Planning on him being Gerrard's replacement when he retires.

Sorry, no disrespect to the post for saying this but Christ, that must be a good QPR team you have there Lidfinder, any chance of uploading it?

on the first patch he doesn't turn out to special. i haven't seen him on the 9.3 patch so i wouldn't know.