Jackadaniels summer transfer update 2012/13 suggestion thread

Jackadaniels

Reaction score
Hey guys, If there is anything you feel is missing or needs improving within my file to be included in weekly updates then post it here. I will try and respond to as many of you as possible and will try and include most if not all of your suggestions if they are valid. I hope that you get enjoyment out of my updates and thank you in advance for any suggestions you may give me :)

EDIT: works on database 12.2

Version 2 is out now! Details of additions are included on download page.

Download link

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6656

Last edited:
Am, suggestion, can you modify players that excelled this season? Like make their PA fixed and add to their stats. I'm talking about the young starts and also older guys like Schweinsteiger who is underated. Here are some suggestions:
Germany:
-Marco Reus
-Dante
-Half the Dortmund team
-David Alaba, toni kroos, boateng, badstuber, lahm, schweini, gustavo
Other:
-Half the Montepellier team
-Shaqiri

Am, you get the idea... It would be awsome if you did this and also make it harder to get guys like Belhanda and Giroud, cus they probably go to easy right now. It annoys me, that when i play FM12 i cannot buy players that were awsome this season, beacuse they are just not as good as in real life (Marco Reus for prime example).

Am, suggestion, can you modify players that excelled this season? Like make their PA fixed and add to their stats. I'm talking about the young starts and also older guys like Schweinsteiger who is underated. Here are some suggestions:
Germany:
-Marco Reus
-Dante
-Half the Dortmund team
-David Alaba, toni kroos, boateng, badstuber, lahm, schweini, gustavo
Other:
-Half the Montepellier team
-Shaqiri

Am, you get the idea... It would be awsome if you did this and also make it harder to get guys like Belhanda and Giroud, cus they probably go to easy right now. It annoys me, that when i play FM12 i cannot buy players that were awsome this season, beacuse they are just not as good as in real life (Marco Reus for prime example).

First of all, thanks for your suggestion. I have to agree that both the Dortmund and Montpellier teams need improving and I will do this for next update. I will upgrade Alaba, Gustavo, Dante and Shaqiri since I agree their stats/ CA are quite low compared to real life performances. I will make it harder to get Belhanda and Giroud. If you have any other suggestions feel free to ask :)

have you done any promotions/relegations in v1 or are you waiting until all playoffs have finished?

have you done any promotions/relegations in v1 or are you waiting until all playoffs have finished?
Not in version one. Version one is mainly transfers down to league one. I will be including promotions/relegations in V2 on Sunday when playoffs have finished.

have you released all the players who havent been offered new contracts?

have you released all the players who havent been offered new contracts?
I am releasing players who will not be offered new contracts as they are announced. Version one includes a lot of clubs down to league 1 and a couple from league 2.

Can you make a version for 12.0.4 please? <3
Trust me, I would if I could but because I've got a newer update it doesn't let me select that database to edit :S Have you tried using it on that database anyway? It may work.

Inter Primavera need an improving from you bro..
they've win the next gen series..
and the contract end of gattuso,nesta,seedorf etc.
cordoba retired.a
del piero out..a
and many more!!
and the new is ola john is going to benfica..
THX!!

Have u put in Ninis in Parma, and u should also make Luis Muriel better and Giovinco to? :)