Jackadaniels summer transfer update 2012/13 suggestion thread

Inter Primavera need an improving from you bro..
they've win the next gen series..
and the contract end of gattuso,nesta,seedorf etc.
cordoba retired.a
del piero out..a
and many more!!
and the new is ola john is going to benfica..
THX!!

Thanks for the info, I'm trying to get as many leagues transfers completed and Italy is near the top of my to do list so these should just about be done by Sunday.

Have u put in Ninis in Parma, and u should also make Luis Muriel better and Giovinco to? :)

Nope, I haven't done the Italian league yet, hoping that it will be updated by Sunday though. I will look into improving them a little bit.

will you please try do all the scottish league. bro. there not too much lol.

ross perry, rhys mcabe, salim kerkar, sone aluko, andy little should mibi be increased as they have had a good season with rangers.

and wat about the rangers new owners as well.

will you please try do all the scottish league. bro. there not too much lol.

ross perry, rhys mcabe, salim kerkar, sone aluko, andy little should mibi be increased as they have had a good season with rangers.

and wat about the rangers new owners as well.
Yup, I've done the Scottish league and the new Rangers owner. Will be released on Sunday. I might increase a couple of them. I'll look at their stats and decide whether they deserve it

what changes have you done with glasgow rangers?
Released all players that I am aware of although I may have missed a few because of what is going on at the club at the moment. I have also put the new owner in the board. If I've missed anything then let me know and I'll change this.

Not really dont much with Scotland have you? Hearts still have players in there who were released months ago, plus we have released players in the last week or so and they aint been done.

Plus with Rangers, Celik and Wylde are STILL there even though they were released in March, very poor

Last edited:
Not really dont much with Scotland have you? Hearts still have players in there who were released months ago, plus we have released players in the last week or so and they aint been done.

Plus with Rangers, Celik and Wylde are STILL there even though they were released in March, very poor

If you don't like it then don't download it. Simple as. I'm doing this update for free as a hobby and thought that I would share it with others in order to enhance game experience for everybody else. People like you make me regret even putting the effort into the update especially as I'm in year 11 doing my GCSE's at the moment. If you think you can do a better update while revising for 5 exams a week and going to school and work then go ahead my friend.

well said mr J.D. hate people who criticise you guys who make the effort. I mean some peoples updates or patches arent as good as others, but well done for people trying to help us lazy out.

well said mr J.D. hate people who criticise you guys who make the effort. I mean some peoples updates or patches arent as good as others, but well done for people trying to help us lazy out.
Cheers buddy, I'm trying my hardest to make this the best as I possibly can with the time which I have free. I will have more free time soon though to make this update as good as I can make it on my own as my exams finish in a couple of weeks or so :)

Updates are not as easy as what people think, takes a lot of time

Even if people feel the updates are not as good, at least they are making the effort...

Good luck with the update pal, im sure it will get better with the more time you have! :)

Updates are not as easy as what people think, takes a lot of time

Even if people feel the updates are not as good, at least they are making the effort...

Good luck with the update pal, im sure it will get better with the more time you have! :)
Thank you very much for the kind words! In fact, you were the person who inspired me to do this. I used to and still do download your transfer updates because they have always been so good! Hopefully I can make it as good as possible for everybody to enjoy.