They're not even wonderkids. Why don't you try them out?

I signed Muriel for Sampdoria 2nd season and he was awful for me. I think he managed about 2 goals in 14 starts before I just completely dropped him and didn't feature again. It weren't even just the lack of goals, his all round play was pretty terrible.

I signed Muriel for Sampdoria 2nd season and he was awful for me. I think he managed about 2 goals in 14 starts before I just completely dropped him and didn't feature again. It weren't even just the lack of goals, his all round play was pretty terrible.

hmm thanks for the advice

Muriel has very good potential, but Martinez is very much underrated in game seeing as this is the first season he has been at the level he currently is

They're not even wonderkids. Why don't you try them out?

I have tryed him out actually hes his first debut he scored 2 goals which was impressive because is composure seems really low.

Muriel has very good potential, but Martinez is very much underrated in game seeing as this is the first season he has been at the level he currently is

yeah i was so close in buying him but i didn't like his stats , have you tried him out ????? also what do you think about liverpool being linked with Diego Costa and how he might be effective to us ????

P.S im a liverpool fan too :)

yeah i was so close in buying him but i didn't like his stats , have you tried him out ????? also what do you think about liverpool being linked with Diego Costa and how he might be effective to us ????

P.S im a liverpool fan too :)

Both players are quite effective if used correctly.. Muriel i would personally prefer as they currently are

I like Diego Costa fits in perfectly with how we are trying to play and what squad we are after... however, the price is abit excessive IMO.. for me i would prefer Christian Eriksen for less ( as its his last year on his contract ) and only buy another striker if Suarez does leave

Both players are quite effective if used correctly.. Muriel i would personally prefer as they currently are

I like Diego Costa fits in perfectly with how we are trying to play and what squad we are after... however, the price is abit excessive IMO.. for me i would prefer Christian Eriksen for less ( as its his last year on his contract ) and only buy another striker if Suarez does leave

Exactly the point i was thinking...it doesn't make sense to buy a striker if suarez leaves... also eriksen should be a must on are transfer targets this season with him just behind the striker with coutinho on the left side of the wing if we play a 4-2-3-1

Last edited: