jack_widnell

Reaction score
Welcome all, this is my second tactic posted on FM-Base, and with my last one getting more than 1000 downloads, and virtually no criticism, I have decided to bring you all another one!

The formation:
As stated, the 4-2-3-1 formation, normal back 4, two central midfielders, an AML, CAM and AMR with the lone poacher up front.

I tested fully with Liverpool but didn't do any screenshots but did it very, very succesfully. I have screenshots of another Liverpool save which I am doing equally as well with some phenomenal results.

Click Here To See Formation

The RCM is currently set as a Deep-Lying Playmaker, but if you have a stronger, more physical player who you prefer, change the role to Anchor Man. Otherwise, keep it the same.

The Tactic:
NO OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS (OI's) ARE TO BE USED!
NO TOUCHLINE SHOUTS ARE TO BE USED EITHER!

Pre-Match Team-Talk:
Tell every single player in the starting XI "you have faith" and if leading at half time, or doing much better than expected, select "pleased", if not, "you have faith" once again at half time.

Team Talk Effect

Interaction is crucial. Tell your top 3 or 4 players after each match, if they get over 8.0 rating that you were pleased with their last game performance in the last match. This won't harm your match performance if not done, but will make it better if done.

Depending on opposition quality, possession varies, I always get above 50% but usually between 55%-60%....

Here are some of my matches:
Number 1
Number 2
Number 3
Number 4

More from another season (CLICK)

Click for Premier League Player Stats

I MADE 0 TRANSFERS AS LIVERPOOL.

Set Pieces:
If not set, all corners and free kicks to far post and cross far respectively.
Put your best jumper/header-er/tallest player as attacking far post. = Goal machine too.

This was done using patch 11.2.1 and also with LFC Marshall's January Update.

THE TACTIC ISN'T FULLY TESTED SO FEEDBACK IS WELCOME FOR FUTURE VERSIONS.

OH SORRY, DOWNLOAD LINK : CLICK HERE

Last edited:
18 goals for Torres at the end of October is very impressive - hows the league table looking?

What did you win in the season you didn't make any screenshots?

Well done!

I'm joint top with just 1 loss, at home to wolves (bad i know) but 1 draw and the rest wins. same with united.

I came 2nd in the season I didn't do screenies, won Euro Lg and came 2nd in FA Cup.