wr1097

Reaction score

As the title suggests (or doesn't suggest), the story is about young English trainee, Jacob Sebastian Smith, giving an account of his career, from 14-year-old "starlet" to living legend (hopefully!).

He favours playing for Manchester United, and for some reason, doesn't prefer the Netherlands (i chose it at random.)

I will still be doing my United save, although that will be bigger updates on the weekends.

Hope you enjoy this!

Thanks to Pr1cey17 for the original idea!

Last edited:

Aspinall offers Smith

View attachment 327131

33-year-old English football agent James Aspinall has offered his only client, 14-year-old Jacob Smith, to clubs across Britain, amidst rumours that at least seven clubs are lining up to sign him, with Swansea and Birmingham being the favourites.

View attachment 327132

Smith signs for Celtic

View attachment 327201

Promising young striker, Jacob Smith, has signed for Scottish champions Celtic, on a 5-year youth contract. Smith is said to be relishing the chance to kickstart his career.

Smith scores brace in friendly win

View attachment 327202

Jacob Smith scored twice in the second half in a friendly win over Middlesbrough. Although only 14 years old, Smith seems to be impressing Celtic manager Neil Lennon enough to give him first team chances.

Last edited:

Shock call-up pays off

View attachment 327218

Jacob Smith was called-up to the England U21 squad in a shock announcement by manager Stuart Pearce.

(Smith's call-up was only less surprising than the fact that the squad contained no keepers - massive error by me :mad: - i didn't load enough leagues, so bear with me for a season, i'll have much better and detailed updates up next season.)

View attachment 327219

Smith scored his first international goal against Romania U21's in an U21 friendly, with a well timed finish from close range. It seems Jacob Smith is already going places.

Smith's progress halted by injury

View attachment 327262

Jacob Smith was having a fine game in the NextGen Series, having equalised for Celtic U19's against Aston Villa Reserves, but was forced to leave the field with fractured ribs, which leaves him sidelined him for 7 weeks.

View attachment 327261

The injury also thwarts his chance of another U21 call-up.

Smith breaks record after record

View attachment 327277 View attachment 327279 View attachment 327281

Jacob Smith has broken 3 records in a month, first by becoming Celtic's youngest ever player, then by breaking the same record in the SPL, and finally, becoming the youngest ever goalscorer in the SPL with his first senior goal in a 1-1 draw against Kilmarnock.

Smith also gained a call-up to the England U21 squad, and scored a brace against Marseille U19's in the NextGen Series, although the Celtic youth squad bowed out of the tournament in the first knockout round.

View attachment 327278

View attachment 327280

Hey guys, I'd really appreciate comments on how the story's going, i think Smith could be a star of the future.

Smith enjoys great month

Jacob Smith enjoyed a great month in February of 2013, by scoring twice against Dundee in the Scottish Cup, and doubling his league tally with a late strike against Motherwell.

View attachment 327286

Smith has made 14 competitive appearances for Celtic already, scoring 4 goals in the process.

How did England manage to win without a 'keeper?

End-of-Season Review

Smith scored against both St. Mirren and Motherwell in the SPL as Neil Lennon's team took the league by storm.

Smith was not selected for the U21 Championship squad but scored for the U19's in a qualifier.
View attachment 327299

Smith finished the season with 6 senior goals, and hope for the future.
View attachment 327300

Smith is the focus of interest from Tottenham Hotspur, who are now managed by Manuel Pellegrini, following the sacking of Villas-Boas.
View attachment 327301

Looking good mate, Smith looks set for a big future!!

Tottenham sign Smith

View attachment 327508

Tottenham Hotspur have signed Celtic's 15-year-old striker, Jacob Smith, for an inflated fee of £1.8m.
Smith has agreed to sign a professional contract in 2015, although the same agreement was in place at Celtic.

Celtic reportedly rejected an offer from Tottenham's local rivals, Chelsea, as it did not meet their valuations.

Smith called-up to U19 Squad

View attachment 327509

England U19's manager Noel Blake has gone for a more inexperienced line-up for the tournament in Lithuania, with Jacob Smith expected to be named as captain of the U19's.

I tried doing this type of story but I made my guy too talented, he signed immediately for Newcastle U18s and was worth 275k while everyone else was 10k odd

I tried doing this type of story but I made my guy too talented, he signed immediately for Newcastle U18s and was worth 275k while everyone else was 10k odd
I have carried on holidaying through my player who is worth £4million 4 seasons in but he still hasnt played more than 28 professional games he is still in the under 18's so you should maybe give it a try

Unfortunately, I cannot continue this story because of my commitments with school and continuous exams.

I hope you enjoyed reading it while it lasted.

Thanks for the comments.