Jacobs Ladder - Asian Adventures [FM22] [Tongey]

Tongey

Reaction score
Jacobs Ladder - Asian Adventures

Welcome in to an exciting new challenge I've come up with. It's a mash up of the old challenge created by someone many FM's ago but with more of a focus on the Asian continent. For those of you who don't know what a Jacobs Ladder is I'll explain it you.

"A Jacobs Ladder is a ladder that leads to Heaven that featured in a dream the biblical Patriach Jacob had during his flight from his brother Esau in the Book of Genesis"

The Challenge

I've downloaded the 'Around the World Megapack' by 'Dave the Editor' which is an absolute godsend for these challenges and the games I like to play! It has given me access to 44 nations within Asia. Now for the juicy bit.

I've split the 44 nations into 11 different tiers based on their FIFA World Rankings (as of March, 2022). The aim is to start on the lowest tier and climb our way to the top tier by completing the following objectives:

- Win the top division in 3 of the 4 countries in each tier.
- Win the top domestic cup competition in 3 of the 4 countries in each tier.

Once you've completed a tier, you can then load up the next four countries from the tier above and so on until you've completed all 11 tiers.

The Rules

- Your manager must start with Zero Coaching Qualifcations & Sunday League Playing Experience.
-
You cannot skip a tier and must progress in ascending order from 1-11.
- You must complete 3 out of 4 countries in each tier to consider that completed.
- You can manage any National Team you like on the way.

The Tiers:

TIER ONE
Northern Mariana Islands, Sri Lanka, Palestine, East Timor

TIER TWO
Brunei, Mongolia, Bhutan, Laos

TIER THREE
Bangladesh, Macau, Cambodia, Indonesia

TIER FOUR
Nepal, Singapore, Maldives, Malaysia

TIER FIVE
Kuwait, Yemen, Hong Kong, Chinese Taipei

TIER SIX
Myanmar, Turkmenistan, Philippines, Tajikistan

TIER SEVEN
Thailand, India, Palestine, Bahrain

TIER EIGHT
Kyrgyzstan, Jordan, Vietnam, Lebanon

TIER NINE
Uzbekistan, Oman, Syria, China

TIER TEN
Iraq, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia

TIER ELEVEN
South Korea, Australia, Iran, Japan

Last edited:

Currently Managing:

Sporting Clube de Timor - East Timor

1649104740464.png

Season:

Last edited:

Career History

Team History

(Team Name - Country Flag - Country Name - Dates - Reason Left)

23194671.png
Kanoa Resort FC -
nrm.png
Northern Mariana Islands - 22.2.2021 - 08.12.2021 (289 Days) - Resigned
23163377.png
Sporting Clube de Timor -
tmp.png
East Timor -

Trophy Cabinet
(Country Flag, Country Name, Competition Name, Team Name, Year)

nrm.png
Northern Mariana Islands - Northern Mariana League Division A - Kanoa Resort FC - 2021
nrm.png
Northern Mariana Islands - Northern Marianas League Cup - Kanoa Resort FC - 2021
tmp.png
- East Timor - Second Division - Sporting Clube de Timor - 2022

Tier Completion
ONE​
TWO​
THREE​
FOUR​
FIVE​
SIX​
SEVEN​
EIGHT​
NINE​
TEN​
ELEVEN​

Last edited:
EPISODE #1 - The First Club - Club Overview - 2021

Welcome in to the first real update of this challenge. As you've read above it's going to be a long journey through some countries I've never even heard of let alone managed in. In this post I'll be introducing you to the team that has taken a chance on me and hired me as their first team manager.

The interview process wasn't very rigorous to be honest. It consisted of 4 questions, one of which was about me not being able to speak the langauge. I obviously impressed them as they offered me the job within a few days. Let's introduce you to the manager first...

Tongey: Football Manager.

Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 12.40.46.png

Kanoa Resort FC - Club Overview

23194671.png

Club Name: Kanoa Resort FC
Nickname: The Resort
Founded: Unknown
Current League: Northern Marianas League Division A
Club Colours: HOME: ORANGE AWAY: WHITE
Trophies Won: Northern Marianas League Division B (3x)

Stadium: Francisco M. Sablan Middle School Field
Capacity: 500
Training Facilities: Poor
Youth Facilities: Poor

1647694277253.png

(It was very hard to find a photo of their pitch, as it's a schools facility as well. Not many going around)

Kanoa Resort Football Club are a team that play in the Kanoa Resort area of Saipan in Northern Mariana. From the extensive research I've put in, the area looks delightful. It has a 4 star rating on trip advisor so it must be a good spot to head to. I've never fancied the Northern Mariana Islands but you never know now. The hotels even given me the Penthouse to stay in until I find my feet. I think it may take me a while to find my feet though.

*puts feet up, and sips on cocktail*

Squad Overview:

Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 12.37.38.png

Look at that! I have a squad of 5 actual players, and a **** of a lot of greyed out players. I'll have to get to work quickly to get some players in or at least sign the greyed out ones to actual contracts. I'm sure there are a plethora of footballers in the Northern Mariana Islands right?

I also have no idea how good these players are due to having zero staff members with me. That's the first port of call. Getting my key staff in place so we can start to evaluate the squad and find some players. Time to get to work.

Season Expectations

Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 13.00.40.png

The club definitely aren't one of the better teams in the league, which is probably why they hired an unknown English manager to take charge. The aim is to simply avoid finishing bottom of the league, and to make the playoffs in the M League Cup! Should be easy enough right?

Next Update: EP#2 - Kanoa Resort FC - February & March 2021
You can follow along with this save over on Twitter if you fancy: @FMTongey

EP#2 - February & March 2021 - Kanoa Resort FC

1647696178310.png

This update marks my first 2 months in charge of this wonderful club. Everyday I get to wake up in the penthouse, sit out on the balcony with a freshly made coffee from Isla Cafe delivered up to my room and just soak it all in. You really can't beat it. Oh and I'm in charge of a football team for the first time in my career.

February 2021

Matchday #1 - Teen Ayuyu B - Away - Division A

Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 13.27.19.png

Lineup - Lewis (GK), Sablan, Agwo (Mora), Reusora, Sebas, Ho-Jin, Espana (Jae-Kwang), Fruit, Ji, Bagsic, Thosert-Belcher (Atalig)

A fantastic opening game as we took on Teen Ayuyu B in the Division A! Thosert-Belcher rose highest from a corner in the 1st minute to put us ahead. We had 2 goals disallowed before the half time break as well as Bagsic & Ji saw efforts chalked off. We did go in 2-0 up with Espana heading home a decent cross. Sablan made it 3-0 in the 66th minute with a curling effort from the edge of the box. A pretty easy game and a great start to our league campaign.

March 2021

Matchday #2 - Teen Ayuyu A - Away - Division A

Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 13.46.18.png

Lineup - Lewis (GK), Sablan, Agwo (Mora), Reusora, Sebas, Ho-Jin, Ji (Espana), Fruit, Jae-Kwang, Bagsic, Thosert-Belcher (Atalig)

Well we beat the B team last time out, and now we've beaten the A team as well. What's even more impressive is we beat them more than we beat the B team. They'll be ****** off over there I'm sure. Sebas stepped up and slammed a penalty home straight down the middle to put us ahead early doors. Bagsic netted a second with a good finish after a fine cross. Thosert-Belcher made it 3 before half time with his 2nd of the season as he turned his man inside out and slotted it into the far corner. The result was put to bed in the 79th minute with Jae-Kwang powerfully heading home a corner. There was a late challenge in the last seconds which saw Knecht receive his marching orders for them.

Matchday #3- Tan Holdings - Home - Division A

Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 13.56.40.png

Lineup - Lewis (GK), Sablan (Mora), Agwo, Reusora, Sebas, Ho-Jin, Espana, Fruit, Jae-Kwang (Ballesteros), Bagsic, Thosert-Belcher (Atalig)

Up next was our first home game of the season. It was a toughie again as we hosted Tan Holdings who are second favourites to claim the title this season! We held our own though, and went ahead through Jae-Kwang who cooly slotted home after 27 minutes. The second half didn't start off well as conceded a penalty which they scored from before going ahead in the 63rd minute with a fantastic strike from 35+ yards. A last minute equaliser from Bagsic sent our fans into raptures, as he rounded the keeper and slotted home. A draw against a good team.

Matchday #4- The Old B Bank - Away - Division A
I may have made a little cockup here as I signed all the greyed players to a contract but they had to be registered and the deadline had passed. I've had to release all those players now so we've seen the last of them for the club. New 'greyed out' players incoming!

Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 14.32.27.png

Lineup - Tan (GK), Schuler, Aniana, Brostrom, Sebas, Ho-Jin, Rojas (Stafford), Jae-Kwang, Yobech (Thosert-Belcher), Espana (Wood), Bagsic

We extend our unbeaten start to the season to 4 games now as we see out our 2nd unbeaten month! We led once again as Bagsic scored a thunderbolt from distance but we were behind just before half time thanks to 2 good teams goals from our hosts. We didn't enter half-time behind though as Bagsic got his 2nd of the game and showed why he's an International standard play. (I use that term loosly). Another point to add to our total.

Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 14.35.17.png

We sit in second spot after 4 games of the season. I didn't expect us to be here but I'll take it. We're level on points with Tan Holdings who we drew with earlier in the season. League favourites Paire FC sit 1 point behind us in 3rd whilst The One FC & The Old B Bank also have 7 points. It's a close league and we're right in the thick of it.

Squad Watch

Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 14.36.38.png

Obviously I've still only got the 5 contracted players, and until the squad registration window opens again which I don't think it does I'm stuck with the greyed out players. I could have a worse bunch to be honest and we're dong well so no need to criticise them just yet.

Player of the Month (January & February)

Saixain Bagsic

Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 14.38.53.png

He's played in all our games, and has scored 4 goals. I'll take that. He's certainly a bagsman, which i've now nicknamed him! The Bagsman also earnt himself a international call up for the Northern Mariana Islands squad! A great achievement for the 28 year old.

Other News

Financially we're in a great spot having an overall balance of £6,063. It does help that we don't have the pay any players a wage, and transfers are going to be free too! There really aren't any outgoings and all we have coming in are gate receipts and sponsorships! Can we get to £10,000 by the end of the season?

Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 14.39.29.png

Next Update: EP#3 - Kanoa Resort FC - April 2021

very good challenge. I will probably be doing something like your challenge once i get 22. Here is dubU asia challenge
If i have the time, i may do your challenge also. Goodluck.

I think this will be a fantastic challenge for a few to try and complete! Ups and downs ahead for sure! Thanks for checking it out @KazeFM!

--------------------------------------------------------

EP#3 - April 2021 - Kanoa Resort FC

1647768083020.png

I'm living the dream life right now. Things are going well on the pitch, and my life off the pitch is so relaxing it's unreal. I still have my same morning routine of sitting on the balcony with a freshly brewed coffee from Isla Cafe but I've not developed an evening ritual. I perch myself on one of the tables overlooking the ocean, grab a pina colada and watch the world go by! A steady stream of football fans usually come and chat the night away with me which keeps me busy but I wouldn't change it for the world.

1647768680007.png

(Kanoa Resort Beach Bar) (You can see why I like it here so much)

Back to the football anyway...

April 2021

Matchday #5 - Paire FC - Home - Division A

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 09.43.10.png

Lineup - Tan (GK), Schuler, Aniana, Brostrom, Sebas, Ho-Jin, Yobech, Rojas, Jae-Kwang, Bagsic, Espana

OH JAESUS! What a result this is! We hosted title favourites Paire FC and put in a real shift! We went behind early in the second half to an absolute scorcher of a goal. 40 yards out and McKagan rocketed an effort into the top bins! Goal of the season candidate for sure. We turned it on after that and were soon level through Saixian Bagsic who calmly placed an effort into the bottom corner. A draw would be credible, but we only went an won it as Oh Jae-Kwang popped up about 5 yards out and slammed home a bouncing loose ball! SCENES!

Matchday #6 - MP United - Away - Division A

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 10.00.31.png

Lineup - Tan (GK), Schuler, Aniana, Brostrom, Sebas, Ho-Jin, Yobech (Reusora), Rojas (Stafford), Jae-Kwang, Basic, Espana (Thosert-Belcher)

I'd say this is the first game we didn't deserve to get anything from. We were second best in most departments and didn't play too well! We twice went behind, but bounced back well to earn us a point and keep us in the race at the top. Bagsic & Thosert-Belcher (the second one) with the goals. Bagsman once again scoring goals!

Matchday #7 - Teen Ayuyu B - Home - Division A

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 10.11.13.png

Lineup - Tan (GK), Schuler, Aniana, Brostrom (Ballesteros), Sebas, Ho-Jin, Stafford (Reusora), Thosert-Belcher, Espana, Jae-Kwang (Rojas), Bagsic

Another day, another win! This whole Division A malarkey is a piece of cake right? Things will surely go downhill now I've said that! We've completed our first league double over a team, and at a canter really. Teen Ayuyu B are clearly no match for us as we've beaten them 3-0 both times. Brostrom headed home a corner before Espana volleyed home from 7 yards out. Ho-Jin then completed the rout as he rounded of a fantastic team move to give us a 3-0 win. Easy pickings.

Matchday #8 - The One FC - Away - Division A

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 10.30.36.png

Lineup - Tan (GK), Schuler (Ballesteros), Aniana, Brostrom, Sebas, Ho-Jin, Stafford (Reusora), Thosert-Belcher, Espana (Rojas), Jae-Kwang, Bagsic

The One FC are a team that frustrated me last time we played them. We got our revenge as we put in an average performance to be honest. Thosert-Belcher got us off to a good start putting us ahead in the 27th minute. We were pegged back after half time but 5 minutes later Jae-Kwang scored a bullet header to put us back in front. It was soon to be level as we fell asleep at the back and conceded a good team goal. A lucky own goal put us back in front, before Bagsic got his usual goal to put the result beyond doubt.

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 10.34.50.png

8 games into the league, and with only 6 games to go we're on top of the tree! We have 18 points on the board and are still to lose! I couldn't really wish for anything more at this stage. Tan Holdings are the team that are pushing us the most. They are 3 points behind us with The Old B Bank a further point behind them. A big 6 games to come!

Other News

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 10.37.17.png

I asked the board if I could go on my first coaching badge course, and fully expected them to say YES as it would help the club further on down the line. They said NO though as they don't want a bigger team to come and poach me. Nice to feel wanted although I'd like to be getting on with them now!

Next Update: EP#4 - Kanoa Resort FC - May & June 2021

EP#4 - May & June 2021 - Kanoa Resort FC

1647780178948.png

Welcome back to the Northern Mariana Islands, out here in the Pacific Ocean. Things really couldn't be better at the moment. I recently took the players and coaching team (which is still just me), out for dinner at the famous 360 degree revolving restaurant in Saipan. Memories were made, great food was eaten and a few beers were sunk. You've got to reward your team when they're playing with heart and desire. Time to concentrate on the task in hand.

This update will round up the last 6 games of the season! Can we go all the way and lift that trophy? It's going to be a fun one, that's for sure.

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 10.59.57.png

The first bit of good news this season I want to update you all on, is the fact that the club has already surpassed it's record total of points in a season. We have 21 at the time of writing, but have 6 games remaining so should break that record by a lot. The aim is to get 30+ points and if we do that, then the league title should be ours.

May 2021

Matchday #9 - Teen Ayuyu A - Home - Division A

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 12.47.48.png

Lineup - Tan (GK), Schuler, Aniana, Brostrom (Ballesteros), Sebas, Stafford (Rojas), Ho-Jin, Jae-Kwang, Espana (Reusora), Thosert-Belcher, Bagsic

The game of 3 corners! We completed the cleansweep against the Teen Ayuyu teams, as we beat both the A & B teams twice this seaosn, both at a canter. No wonder they're both down the bottom of the league. We took the leader when Thosert-Belcher headed home a corner into the bottom corner. 2 minutes later we made it 2-0 as Stafford this time flicked a header past the keeper as another corner was converted. Bagsic grabbed a third headed goal as he rose highest and powerfully headed past the Ayuyu keeper! Poon grabbed a consolation for them but it was comfortable.

Matchday #10 - Tan Holdings - Away - Division A

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 12.52.07.png

Lineup - Tan (GK), Schuler, Aniana, Brostrom, Sebas, Rojas, Ho-Jin, Jae-Kwang, Espana, Thosert-Belcher, Bagsic

The big game at the top of the table! Last time we played them, they frustrated us as we played out a draw to earn a share of the points! This time however, we were brilliant! We controlled the game, and came out 2-0 winners. Sebas got us off to a flyer as he smashed a penalty straight down the middle to put us ahead. Bagsic then raced through one on one, rounded the keeper and passed it into an empty net! We then saw out the remaining 60 minutes with relative ease.

Matchday #11 - The Old B Bank - Home - Division A

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 12.39.19.png

Lineup - Tan (GK), Schuler, Aniana, Brostrom, Sebas (Ballesteros), Rojas (Stafford), Ho-Jin, Jae-Kwang, Reusora (Espana), Thosert-Belcher, Bagsic

We could've won the title if results around the league had gone our way. With 4 games left, we were sitting 9 points ahead of the pack. We needed to win anyway to keep our end of the bargain up. Ho-Jin played a blinder as he scored a brace, one of which was a stunning strike from distance, and the other a curling effort from the side of the box. The Old B Bank pegged us back but we were easily the better team. The result says the match was closer than it was but we controlled it.

Matchday #12 - Paire FC - Away - Division A

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 13.37.18.png

Lineup - Tan (GK), Schuler, Aniana (Ballesteros), Brostrom, Sebas, Rojas (Stafford), Ho-Jin, Jae-Kwang, Reusora (Espana), Thosert-Belcher, Bagsic

This is the game that will go down in Kanoa Resort FC history as it's the game that confirmed us as league champions! A Thosert-Belcher hattrick alongside the usual Bagsic goal was enough to see us gain all 3 points! Belcher scored an 8 minute hattrick which was a delight to see! He's really shone this season and has stood up to the plate in big moments! Another game where we weren't really bothered too much!

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 13.26.52.png

NORTHERN MARIANA LEAGUE DIVISION A CHAMPIONS!

Matchday #13 - MP United - Home - Division A

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 13.49.40.png

Lineup - Tan (GK), Schuler, Aniana, Brostrom (Ballesteros), Sebas, Ho-Jin, Reusora, Rojas (Stafford), Jae-Kwang (Espana), Bagsic, Thosert-Belcher

The dream of an unbeaten season came so close! We lost with one game to go, but what a run it's been! Credit to MP United who deserved the win today! We weren't at the races. Maybe we were hungover from our celebrations but that's the way it goes sometimes. We live and we learn. Bagsic did have a glorious chance ot draw us level late in the game but spurned his chance. That was about it for chances for us in this one.

Matchday #14 - The One FC - Home - Division A

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 13.54.29.png

Lineup - Tan (GK), Schuler, Aniana, Brostrom (Ballesteros), Sebas, Ho-Jin, Reusora (Espana), Rojas (Stafford), Jae-Kwang, Bagsic, Thosert-Belcher

What a way to end the season! Probably the best match of the lot as we ran out 3-2 winners against The One FC. Rojas got us off to a flyer putting us ahead in 9 minutes. It was an edgy game in the first half, and their pressure finally told as they levelled in the 42nd minute. We went in ahead though, as Bagsic netted with a fine finish just before the whistle blew. We then stretched our lead with Thosert-Belcher striking into the top corner from distance. A goal worthy of winning any game! In the 94th minute they found a way back into the game, but there wasn't enough time left to push for an equaliser. A win to round out the league campaign.

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 13.58.59.png

As I said before, we had already been crowned Champions of the league, and this table confirms it. We only lost the one game all season with our record being:

10 WINS
3 DRAWS
1 LOSS

We had a comfortable 5 point gap between us and MP United who finished in 2nd place as runners up. The gap could've been huge if we had beaten them and kept our unbeaten season. 11 points ahead of Tan Holdings who were our main challengers for the majority of the season before they dropped off towards the end. Teen Ayuyu A finished bottom of the pile, even behind their own B team which is quite funny.

Squad Watch

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 14.03.22.png

Unfortunately I can't see the stats for the greyed out players which is really frustrating! Only the contracted players show the season stats which are obviously all positive! They all had a average rating of over 7 which is the benchmark for me. These lads will all sign contracts when the registration period comes around.

Up next comes the M-League Cup which takes place as a separate competition after the season is complete. It's split into 2 groups, and we've been grouped in Group B alongside:

MP United
Paire FC
Teen Ayuyu A

Next Update: EP#5 - Kanoa Resort FC - August & September 2021

EP#5 - August & September 2021 - Kanoa Resort FC

1647792329493.png

Hello from the Manager of the recently crowned Kanoa Resort FC, more commonly known as 'The Resort'! It's a lovely club to be a part of and I firmly feel part of the family! The hotel has even extended my stay in the Penthouse free of charge, as long as I win more matches! The hotel is known to shut down come 15:00pm on a Saturday so all the staff can come and watch! Simply immense support.

Anyway, the league is over, the trophy is in the cabinet, and we're moving on to focus on the M-League Cup, which is the only other competition available to take part in here in the Northern Marianas. Like I said in my previous update, the competition is split into 2 groups of 4 teams, where you play each team 3 times over a 4 month stretch, before the competition comes to a head in a KO format afterwards.

Transfers:

A little bit of transfer news for you all! I've actually signed some players! All of my greyed out players were signed to a amateur contract meaning I can now register them properly for the league and all their stats are now being kept. I've also made 1 more new signing so far.

I'd like to welcome in:

Jonathan Capayas (The Capybara)

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 16.04.32.png

I'm going to call Jonathan, 'The Capybara' from now on as it's easy to remember for me. He's a right winger with tonnes of pace and energy. He's got a great first touch, can driblle well, and his crossing isn't half bad either. I expect him to feature loads, and score plenty of goals from that Inside Forward position on the right hand side.

August 2021

Matchday #15 - MP United - Home - M-League Cup

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 16.12.15.png

Lineup - Tan (GK), Schuler, Aniana, Brostrom, Tenorio, Rojas (Stafford), Ho-Jin, Capayas, Jae-Kwang, Thosert-Belcher (Espana), Bagsic

The hardest match up of the Group Stage the experts said. We absolutely annihilated the league runners-up, as we sent them home with a 5-0 defeat. Bagsic opened the scoring in the 1st minute before Jae-Kwang volleyed home a second. it was 3-0 before 40 minutes was on the clock, as Bagsic grabbed his second with a neat finish. Capayas opened his account for the club with a silky run past 2 men before finding the bottom corner. The rout was completed in the second half with a fitting hattrick from goalscoring talisman Bagsic who headed home a 5th.

Matchday #16 - Paire FC - Away - M-League Cup

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 16.28.25.png

Lineup - Tan (GK), Schuler, Brostrom, Aniana, Tenorio, Ho-Jin (Stafford), Rojas, Capayas, Jae-Kwang, Thosert-Belcher, (Espana) Bagsic

Well this game was closer than I expected. Paire we touted as a good team and one to watch before the league season started but never lived up to that billing. They showed us what they were made of before we turned it on at the end of the game. We took the lead through that man again: Bagsic. It was level at the break as they levelled on the counter before finding the bottom corner. It went all the way to the last 6 minutes, and Jae-Kwang curled in an absolute peach of a ball into the top corner to put us ahead. A nervy finish was to follow, but Rojas belted one in from 25 yards to put it beyond doubt.

Matchday #17 - Teen Ayuyu A - Home - M-League Cup

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 18.42.02.png

Lineup - Tan (GK), Schuler,Aniana, Brostrom, Sebas (Tenorio), Rojas, Ho-Jin (Stafford), Capayas, Jae-Kwang, Thosert-Belcher, Bagsic

WOW, what a game for the neutral fan eh? 10 goals in total! Not one for a defensive minded coach though! Bagsic netted a hattrick and made it all about him once again as he usually does! He's some player isn't he? Capayas grabbed 2 goals as he continued his strong start, and Rojas became the youngest goal scorer in this competition. A fantastic game!

September 2021

Matchday #18 - MP United - Away - M-League Cup

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 19.15.57.png

Lineup - Mariano (GK), Schuler, Brostrom (Ballesteros), Aniana, Tenorio, Rojas (Ho-Jin), Jae-Kwang, Capayas, Lumbad (Stafford), Thosert-Belcher, Bagsic

We just keep this winning machine rolling! Must be in double figures by now right? I handed a first professional start for Mariano in between the sticks, and he rewards me with a spectacular performance and a clean sheet to boot. At the other end, Bagsic was being his usual self by scoring two wonderful goals. One a fine header after a delightful cross from the right hand side. The other, a tidy finish after turning his man inside the box.

Matchday #19 - Teen Ayuyu A - Away - M-League Cup

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 19.29.35.png

Lineup - Mariano (GK), Schuler, Tenorio (Ballesteros), Aniana, Sebas, Ho-Jin (Stafford), Rojas, Capayas, Ji, Thosert-Belcher (Espana), Bagsic

The final match of this update and its another cracker! Our second game in this competition that's had 10 goals involved in it. You can't say we don't provide enjoyment and excitement for the fans! Bagsic got things underway before Sebas scored a penalty to make it 2-0. A 3rd was headed home by Aniana before Capayas got the first of his 3 right on half-time. A 4-0 lead at half-time. They got 2 back before we added to the lead. Thosert-Belcher headed home a corner to make it 5-2. The goal of the game goes to Schuler as he volleyed home from the corner of the box! An excellent strike worthy of any award. Capayas finished his hattrick with two solo goals! A fine day for the right winger.

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 19.35.02.png

Easy as it comes so far in Group B! We have won 5 out of 5 games and sit comfortably at the top of the pile in Group B! We're the only team with a positive goal difference which is quite funny to see. I think we've already progressed into the next round but for some reason it's not showing. It'll come up soon I'm sure.

Other News:

Screenshot 2022-03-20 at 19.36.22.png

I've finally been granted permission to start my first coaching qualification! This is excellent news and gets me well on the way to being the best manager in Asia! I'll soon be a National C Licence coach!

Next Update: EP#6 - Kanoa Resort FC - October & November 2021

Congrats on being Northern Mariana league division A champions, progress to the next round in M-League Cup and ALSO FIRST coaching badge. @Tongey 🥰(y)

A)Cheers for the kind words @KazeFM! Can't underestimate the power of a coaching badge! Let's hope we can add the M-League Cup to the trophy cabinet soon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EP#6 - October & November 2021 - Kanoa Resort FC

1647888055247.png

Here we go again! Another update from the Pacific Island of Northern Mariana! I have BIG news for you all to digest! I've found a god **** karaoke bar, and even better news, is that they give me free drinks as we won the league! The next aim is to get a drink named after me, but I'm still working on that. The Nama Lounge is the place to be on a Saturday evening, where you'll regularly hear me crucifying many a popular song! My favourite being: 'I Want It All - Queen'. Enough silly chat, it's onto the footballing update now.

October 2021

Matchday #20 - Paire FC - Home - M-League Cup

Screenshot 2022-03-21 at 18.44.38.png

Lineup - Mariano (GK), Schuler, Aniana, Brostrom, Tenorio, Ho-Jin (Stafford), Rojas, Jae-Kwang, Paongo, Thosert-Belcher, Bagsic

Well, well, well, our unbeaten run has come to an end and I suppose it had to at some point. Like the last time we lost, we didn't deserve to win the game and well done to Paire FC who stuck to their gameplan. We actually took the lead through Jae-Kwang who curled an effort into the top corner, but we were soon pegged back and eventually went behind. We could't mount a comeback of our own and the 3 points went to Paire FC.

Matchday #21 - MP United - Home - M-League Cup

Screenshot 2022-03-21 at 19.10.46.png

Lineup - Mariano (GK), Schuler, Brostrom, Aniana, Sebas, Ho-Jin (Stafford), Rojas (Jae-Kwang), Ji, Capayas, Thosert-Belcher, Bagsic

WOW, what a game this was! We were trailing for vast majority of it, and didn't play our natural game until late on. We went behind just before the break as **** Miller netted. We levelled with a Thosert-Belcher daisy cutter from distance, but less than a minute later we were behind again as we switched off at the back. In the 92nd minute we levelled the tie through Bagsic, who then scored 3 minutes later with a superb solo run and finish. We weren't done there as Thosert-Belcher ran free from the defence and cooly finished past the on rushing keeper. 3 goals in injury time!

With this win, we qualified officially for the Semi-Finals of the competition.

November 2021

Matchday #22 - Teen Ayuyu A - Home - M-League Cup

Screenshot 2022-03-21 at 19.28.26.png

Lineup - Mariano (GK), Schuler, Tenorio, Aniana (Ballesteros), Sebas, Ho-Jin (Stafford), Rojas, Jae-Kwang, Ji, Thosert-Belcher, Bagsic

Our best result so far, a clean sheet and 5 goals to boot. We dominated from start to finish, but a special shout out to Man of the Match Oh Jae-Kwang. He should've scored a hattrick but his third was controversially disallowed for offside. With no VAR here in the Northern Marianas it didn't even get checked ha! Ho-Jin got us off to a flyer in 7 minutes, before Thosert-Belcher reacted quickly to tap home a rebound after a good save by the keeper. Jae-Kwang then headed home his first, before Bagsic netted his usual goal. We continued to domiante and for good measure, Jae-Kwang tapped in from close range in injury time.

Matchday #23 - Paire FC - Away - M-League Cuo

Screenshot 2022-03-21 at 19.37.57.png

Lineup - Mariano (GK), Schuler, Aniana, Tenorio, Sebas, Ho-Jin, Jae-Kwang, Thosert-Belcher, Ji, Capayas, Bagsic

A Bagsic hattrick was all we needed in order to get our revenge over Paire. I enjoyed this one, as they've been a thorn in our side in this competition. Bagsic showed his quality in all 3 of his goals. The perfect hattrick, left foot, right foot, header! That's all.

Screenshot 2022-03-21 at 19.40.30.png

We've been drawn against The Old B Bank in the Semi-Final of the M-League Cup! Our previous results against them this season are:

1. (A) 2-2 (Bagsic x2)
2. (H) 2-1 (Ho-Jin x2)

Next Update: EP#7 - Kanoa Resort FC - December 2021

EP#7 - December 2021 - Kanoa Resort FC

1648143743275.png

Ah, welcome back into another episode, where I'm currently managing Kanoa Resort FC in the Northern Mariana Islands! This could well be my final month in charge of the club, having already won the prestigious Northern Mariana Leagues Division A and progressed into the Semi-Finals of the M-League Cup. If we can somehow win the Cup, we'll be moving on to one of the remaining 3 countries in Tier One.

I'll not bore you with any more stories of how the players were planning on a trip to Fiji if we won the double, but all I'll say is that a good time is going to be had by all! I'll leave the rest to your imagination. On with the update...

Matchday #24 - The Old B Bank - Home - M-League Cup Semi-Final

Screenshot 2022-03-24 at 17.41.58.png

Lineup - Mariano (GK), Schuler, Aniana, Tenorio (Brostrom), Sebas, Jae-Kwang (Ho-Jin), Ji, Rojas (Stafford), Capayas, Bagsic, Thosert-Belcher

The results just keep rolling in, and in true style as well! We put 5 past The Old B Bank as we ripped them to pieces to ensure we made the Final at the first time of asking. Sebas put us ahead from the spot as he blasted his effort down the middle leaving the keeper with no chance. It was 2-0 soon after as Bagsic opened his account for the afternoon. They made it 2-1 in the 27th minute but we came out after the break aiming to put the tie to bed. Capayas curled a beauty in, before Bagsic doubled his tally with a bullet header. Jae-Kwang made it 5 with a well timed finish from the edge. Final he we come...

Matchday #25 - MP United - Away - M-League Cup Final

Screenshot 2022-03-24 at 21.55.55.png

Lineup - Mariano (GK), Schuler, Tenorio, Sebas, Ho-Jin (Stafford), Rojas, Jae-Kwang, Ji, Capayas, Bagsic

Wow, a tough game in the Final! That's how it should be right? It wasn't a spectacle for the fans who had flocked to see us play, but we got the win which is the important part! We started brightly with a few chances within the first 10 minutes, but it wasn't until the 25th minute when Capayas brought the ball down on the edge, played a one two with Bagsic, and slotted it home past the keeper. It proved to be the only goal of the game as we held firm at the back to win our second trophy of the season and end my reign in charge.

KANOA RESORT FC: M-LEAGUE CUP CHAMPIONS 2021.

Screenshot 2022-03-24 at 22.00.00.png

Squad Watch

Screenshot 2022-03-24 at 22.00.43.png

Top Goalscorer: Saixian Bagisc (30 in 25)
Most Appearances: Saixian Bagsic (25)
Top Assists: Oh Jae-Kwang (13)
Highest Average Rating: Jonathan Capayas (8.10 in 9 games)

With the double won in Northern Mariana Islands it was time for me to pack my bags, hand in my resignation and jump ship to another Tier One country. I can choose from:

Sri Lanka
Pakistan
East Timor

You'll find out where I head next in the next update!​

Great double for the season! @Tongey :love: U are tempting me to do this challenge lol....I have a question, if i understand correctly, u load the tier 1 4 countries as playable when u first started. How about tier 2 and the rest? Load as view only?

Great double for the season! @Tongey :love: U are tempting me to do this challenge lol....I have a question, if i understand correctly, u load the tier 1 4 countries as playable when u first started. How about tier 2 and the rest? Load as view only?

I haven't even loaded them up, I'll load the next 4 up when I'm in the 3rd country in Tier One :D

Thanks again for taking the time to read and comment! Massively appreciate it

I haven't even loaded them up, I'll load the next 4 up when I'm in the 3rd country in Tier One :D

Thanks again for taking the time to read and comment! Massively appreciate it
Thank you for the awesome reply. I have another question - when u first start up the save, do you tick the option do not add key staff, add playable players and prevent use of the editor? I want to have the same setup as yours if i do start the challenge.

Once again, thanks for this challenge and keep the updates coming :D

EP#8 - Club #2 - Country #2

It's been a while since I've loaded up Football Manager, just because it's nice to have a break every now and then. I can become completely obsessed with a save and it becomes a little unhealthy, so this break has been good for me.

I'm back, and things are exciting here on the Jacobs Ladder. The last time you I updated you all, we had just ticked off our first country on Tier One of the Ladder: Northern Mariana Islands. We'd had a great first season in charge of Kanoa Resort FC and I'd learned a lot about a footballing nation I hadn't heard of before now. I've moved on and thanks to you guys over on Twitter I've headed to my new country.

I put it out to you on my socials to vote for my next country, and you chose East Timor as my new adventure destination. I set off from Saipan Airport and headed to the gorgeous East Timor or Timore-Leste as it's sometimes called. My new club being...

23163377.png

Sporting Clube Timor FC

Club Name: Sporting Clube Timor FC
Nickname: The Rising Sun
Founded: 1938
Current League: East Timorese Second Divsion
Club Colours: HOME: GREEN & WHITE AWAY: BLACK
Trophies Won:
Zero

Stadium: Estadio Municipal de Dili
Capacity: 9000
Training Facilities: Poor
Youth Facilities: Poor

1649084108851.png

Sporting Clube de Timor is an East Timorese football club based in Dili.[1] It was founded in 1938 by 25 members led by Jaime Montalvão de Carvalho, first president of the club, José António Montalvão dos Santos e Silva, and Jacinto Montalvão dos Santos e Silva. [2] They currently dispute the Liga Futebol Amadora Segunda Divisão. And it also participates in other competitions organized by East Timor Football Federation such as Copa FFTL and Taça 12 de Novembro. They one of the oldest football club in Timor Leste.

Squad Overview:

Screenshot 2022-03-26 at 12.02.14.png

Another small squad, but for you those of you who've followed my saves before, this is definitely how I prefer it. I'll be employing the same 4-2-3-1 attacking tactic so I'll be aiming to bring in some players to fit that one. It worked before, so I'm hoping it continues to work here.

The Best Players:

Jose Martins (CB)
Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 15.57.57.png

Tirjon Varela (MRL)
Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 15.58.48.png

Fernando Frith (CB)
Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 15.59.25.png

Season Expectations

The club are obviously one of the better teams in the Second Division and the board clearly know that. They want me to finish in the top 3 places this season, but to be honest, I want the league title which is what we'll be aiming for. The media agree with us, and have us as 4th favourites for the title. With new signings incoming we'll soon be favourites for the league I'm sure.

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 16.00.10.png

Next Update: EP#8 - Sporting Clube de Timor - April & May 2022

Thank you for the awesome reply. I have another question - when u first start up the save, do you tick the option do not add key staff, add playable players and prevent use of the editor? I want to have the same setup as yours if i do start the challenge.

Once again, thanks for this challenge and keep the updates coming :D

Sorry, only just getting round to replying to this. I changed absolutely no settings at the beginning so just go with the generic setup :D Best of luck if you do have a go, and keep me updated somehow :D

EP#9 - Sportig Clube de Timor - April & May 2022

1649092715118.png

I guess I best give you a quick update on my life in Timor-Leste. I've moved into a lovely little shack on the coast. Not really near the training ground or the stadium, but the drive in each day gives me time to formulate my masterplan of conquering the East Timor footballing pyramid. People often ask, do I get lonely living on my own there? Of course not, I've got a little Kingfisher that keeps coming and landing on the porch each morning so I count him as my assistant manager. Each day, the fans pop round with drinks in hand wanting a chat, and of course I accept, if not for the conversation, but the beer is always good!

Anyway, I've made a signing you'll all remember from the mighty Northern Mariana Islands and Kanoa Resort FC. That's right, cult hero Saixian Bagsic has made the move to join me in East Timor. I'm not sure why, as I can't pay him, and he isn't moving in with me, that's for sure. The mess would be unbearable. He can have a hammock on my porch if desperate...

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 18.22.40.png

I've also made more signings, but they haven't actually legally joined the squad yet, so it'll have to wait for a later update to introduce you to them. For now, it's just The Bagsman who's joined The Rising Sun. I'm sure he'll be a big success here.

April 2022.

Matchday #1 - Cacusan CF - Home - Second Division

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 18.24.22.png

Lineup - Costa (GK), Frith, Santos, Martins, Verela, Martins, Pereira, Santos, Hardy, Neto, Bagsic

Not the result we wanted in my first game in charge here, but atleast we didn't lose. We went behind in the second half after a great solo run wasn't defended and he slotted it past Costa in our goal. Less than a minute later though, Bagsic announced himself to the Sporting Timor fans as he rocketed an effort from the edge of the area into the top corner. A fantastic goal, and one worthy of winning a game. A point for both teams on the opening day.

May 2022

Matchday #2 - Santa Cruz (TLF) - Away - Second Division

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 18.34.30.png

Lineup - Costa (GK), Frith, Santos, Martins, Verela, Martins, Pereira, Santos, Hardy, Neto, Bagsic

Our first away game of the season, and our first 3 points on the board! The scoreline suggests the game was close, but it was far from that. We had 39 shots, with 14 shots on target, whilst they had 3 total shots! It's incredible that we didn't score more than the sole goal. What a goal it was, as Romario Neto curled a low shot round the keeper into the back of the net. It's good to get our first win out of the way!

Matchday #3 - Fitun Estudante - Away - Second Division

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 18.56.10.png

Our first absolute dominating performance of the season! Another game where we had 30+ shots, and over 10+ shots on target! This time we converted more of them! The game was over in the 38 minute as we were 4-0 up by then! Santos got things off to a flyer slotting home a penalty in the 8th minute. Pereira then got his first of the game in the 32nd as he headed home a corner. Santos doubled his tally 2 minutes later tapping home from close range, then 3 minutes later Pereira doubled his tally too slammed home from 10 yards.

League Table:

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 19.03.15.png

We sit top of the league after 3 games. It's a bit all over the place to be honest, as teams have played a different number of games to each other at this stage. We're unbeaten and in a good spot to mount a title challenge! We don't seem to have played any decent teams yet, and ironically the only team we haven't beaten, sit bottom of the league. YMCA FC are providing the pressure in 2nd spot at the moment and can take the top spot off us if they win their game in hand.

Next Update: EP#10 - Sporting Clube de Timor - June 2022

EP#10 - Sporting Clube de Timor - June 2022

1649095840626.png

The journey continues here in East Timor, as we look to carry on our unbeaten start to the season and end the season with a promotion to the Premier Division. I've ditched the cocktails in favour of the local beer Liurai which is best served ice cold. I regularly sit out on the porch with a few on ice next to me! I've made the most of my time here already, having followed the tourist trail, and been scuba diving amongst the whales. I've enrolled on my PADI licence course which will let me scuba dive unaided anywhere around the world once I've completed it. Since I'm trekking around Asia, I'm sure this will come in handy.

Football updates you say? Go on then...

June 2022

Matchday #4 - DIT - Home - Second Division

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 19.14.57.png

Lineup - Costa (GK), Frith, Santos, Martins, Guterres, Varela, Martins, Pereira, Hady, Santos, Bagsic

Another competent victory and another 3 points to add to the total. June has started in the best way possible! Bagsic broke the deadlock with his 2nd for the club just before the break. A downwards header into the bottom corner from a delightful cross. We didn't get another until late in the second when Pereira tapped in a low cross in the 88th minute to put the game beyond doubt. A great victory against a good side.

Matchday #5 - Atletico Ultramar - Away - Second Division

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 19.30.55.png

Lineup - Costa (GK), Silva, Frith, Santos, Guterres, Varela, Martins, Pereira, Hady, Santos, Bagsic

There it is! The first Saixian Bagsic hattrick of the season, and I'm sure a few more will be following! He put us ahead in the 20th minute with a fine strike from the edge of the area. He made it 2-0 just before the break with a flukey little tap in after a fine save by the keeper. The game nearly got away from us as we conceded a pen which was hammered home to reduce the deficit to 1. They were on the asscendency before Bagsic completed his hattrick on the break, slamming home from around 8 yards out.

Matchday #6 - Boavista (TLS) - Home - Second Division

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 19.40.36.png

Lineup - Costa (GK), Frith, Martins, Santos, Guterres, Varela, Martins, Pereira, Hady, Santos, Bagsic

A late penalty for Boavista was enough to see us drop points at home and have to settle for a draw. Saixian Bagsic headed home the opener in the 33rd minute as he usually does, and we were happily seeing out the game, before Costa came out to claim a long ball but took out the man first and gave away a penalty. It was slotted home into the bottom right hand corner and that was that. A point for each of us.

Matchday #7 - YMCA FC - Home - Second Division

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 19.44.44.png

Lineup - Costa (GK), Frith, Martins, Santos, Guterres, Varela, Martins, Pereira, Hady, Santos, Bagsic

In the biggest game of the season to date, we pulled out our best performance! We were simply unplayable! Hady put us ahead in the 11th minute with a well placed finish into the bottom corner after great build up. It was soon 2-0 when Pereira grabbed the 1st of his 2. YMCA who are tipped as title favourites pulled one back with a thumping header in the 39th. The goals in the first half weren't finished yet, as Pereira grabbed is second with a curling effort into the top bins! Bagsic then got his token goal with a powerful strike on the break straight from kick off. We weren't done yet, as Santos wrapped up the result with a 5th goal in the 70th minute. A fantastic end to the month and a win that could go a long way in crowning us champions.

League Table

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 19.47.59.png

We're still top of the pops in the league! We've played one more game than YMCA FC but our win against them last time out sees us gain an advantage. With only 4 games left in the campaign, we're in for a tight finish between the 2 of us. Can we stay unbeaten? Who knows, but we're certainly scoring lots and not conceding many!

Next Update: EP#11 - Sporting Clube de Timor - July & August 2022

EP#11 - Sporting Clube de Timor - July & August 2022

1649099492234.png

I took the staff out for a meal at L'Aubergine, which is one of the most highly rated restaurants in the Capital Dili. I banned all talk of football at the table, and bonds were made and friendships for life were formed. One or two many drinks may have been consumed, which may or may not have resulted in the Goalkeeping Coach throwing up in the Ocean whilst skinny dipping. I didn't tell you that if he asks...

With only 4 games left in the league, things have gone excellently for us. We're top of the league and on our way to lifting the trophy at the end of the season. I've been absolutely gifted a wonderful youth intake this season with what I can only hope to have many first-teamers coming through this year. I'm in need of central midfielders so to have 2 coming through is a blessing in disguise.

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 19.59.26.png

July 2022

Matchday #8 - Zebra - Away - Second Division

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 20.16.09.png

Lineup - Lineup - Costa (GK), Frith, Martins, Santos, Guterres, Varela, Martins, Pereira, Hady, Santos, Bagsic

A game that I expected to dominate and win handsomely nearly ended in a result that could've derailed our title challenge. Our goal was under attack in the first half and I still don't know how we didn't concede. We went ahead thankfully through Pereira who rounded the keeper and passed the ball into an empty net in the 6th minute. From then on we were dominant. All we needed was that goal, and we saw the game out easily.

August 2022

Transfers:

I told you all about several new players that were going to jon us once the transfer window had opened, and that time has come! I've only gone and signed 6 new players that will hopefully make a big impact on the first-team squad making us even more competitive for years to come.

Helder Valente (CM)
Melchior Ribiero (WBL)
Emiliano Ribiero (RB)
Alberto Fernandes (CM)
Romario Moniz (ST)
Sebastiao Carmo (ST)

Matchday #9 - Emmanuel FC - Away - Second Division

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 20.34.14.png

Lineup - Ramos (GK), Frith, Santos, Martins, Guterres, Fernandes, Valente, Varela, Hady, Pereira, Bagsic

In a game that crowned us Champions of the Second Division here in East Timor, we absolutely dominated! Bagsic got his usual goal with a great finish into the top corner, before Santos comfortably tucked away his penalty after Bagsic was brought down just inside the area. It stayed 2-0 until the end when Hady netted from close range to give our fans something more to celebrate! It was later confirmed that this win had secured us the title! Planning is underway for how the team can celebrate at the end of the season!

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 20.32.23.png

Matchday #10 - AS Marca FC - Home - Second Division

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 20.59.56.png

Lineup - Ramos (GK), Frith, Santos, Martins, Guterres, Martins, Fernandes, Pereira, Hady, Varela, Bagsic

What a game for the neutral! 8 goals in total, and we came out of it on the right side! +3 points for us! Bagsic got us underway with his typical powerful strike in the 9th minute. It was 2-0 a minute later as Varela hit a shot from the edge which somehow found it's way through a crowd into the back of the net. They pulled one back through Savio, and they were level in the 32nd minute with a screamer! 2 minutes later however, Verla put us back ahead with his second goal of teh game. We restored our 2 goal cushion through a penalty that Santos converted. It was 4-3 in the 49th minute, but Martins secured us teh points with a belter from distance in the 68th minute! Unfortunately for them, it did mean they suffered relegation!

Matchday #11 - Nagadjo - Home - Second Division

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 21.05.49.png

Lineup - Ramos (GK), Frith, Santos, Martins, Guterres, Martins, Fernandes, Pereira, Hady, Varela, Bagsic

WOW, what a terrble, terrible performance to round of the season! We had packed the stadium as we were lifting the trophy today and we left them all disappointed with the result. We weren't exactly free-flowing in attack, but we were good at the back! It does mean we went the whole season unbeaten which is some achievement I guess!

League Table

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 21.07.11.png

CHAMPIONS OF THE SECOND DIVISION! We were comfortably crowned as the league winners this season and will be playing in the higher division next season! We finished the season unbeaten and had 27 points only drawing 3 games in total. Our biggest competitor DIT & YMCA FC finished way behind us, but we aren';t too bothered about them! We did our job this season!

Player Stats

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 21.09.35.png

Goals:
1. Saixian Bagsic (ST) - 9
2. Ejvanio Pereira (AML) - 6
3. Joao Pedro Santos (CB) - 4

Assists:
1. Bengino Hady (AMC) - 8
2. Fernando Frith (CB,RB), Miguel Guterres (LB) - 3
3. Tirjon Varela (AML) - 2

Average Rating:
1. Bengino Hady (AMC) - 7.89