Name: Jadson
Club: Botafogo
Nation: Brazil
D.O.B: 30.8.1993

SS:

1yZAo.png

RK7NU.png

GKCKu.png

He'd do great as a DC i think, he doesn't have enough quality for the MC or DMC imo.

Almost exactly what I'm looking for, I don't have the Brazilian league loaded though :(

I was looking at signing this kid for United, but I went with Fernando from Gremio instead. Jadson does look a talent though.

Awesome! Tutor him by a high determination player and this guy is gonna be a beast.

Bought him for United and loaned him to Udinese where he's playing extremely well. Seems a solid player

really like this chap a lot, plays all roles in the midfield well (except AP)

solid player and develops nicely

the newer, younger, better Romulo!

really like this chap a lot, plays all roles in the midfield well (except AP)

solid player and develops nicely

the newer, younger, better Romulo!

I've looked at this guy for United but what price usually gets accepted for him, I have had to go to £5m and still no negotiation or accept.

Looks great. Is he injury prone Raikan? I was thinking of buying him next season?

i cant get him cheap, but maybe i will try to get it. Is it worhtet in your opinion likee 16-20 mil euro for him?

i cant get him cheap, but maybe i will try to get it. Is it worhtet in your opinion likee 16-20 mil euro for him?
I think so mate, he plays all roles pretty much in DM and CM, gets better and better! you won't have to buy another mid for years to come!

I would not pay more than £15m though! thats around like 19m Euro I think

I think so mate, he plays all roles pretty much in DM and CM, gets better and better! you won't have to buy another mid for years to come!

I would not pay more than £15m though! thats around like 19m Euro I think

I paid 12.5 million for him

Jadson not found

Hi guys, I can't find Jadson in my save. Is it cos I dun hav the Brazilian league loaded? How can I make him available? Sent my scout to scout Brazil?

Hi guys, I can't find Jadson in my save. Is it cos I dun hav the Brazilian league loaded? How can I make him available? Sent my scout to scout Brazil?

Load the league I think bud.

Jadson is a really great player! signed him for Man Utd gets loads of assists + goals got him for 13m dont pay more than 15 though!

Load the league I think bud.
Thanks for the tip man. Anyway I've already loaded the league but I still can't find him. My original database was large. I've noticed that the Brazilian league mentioned start on 1 jan 2014 but I'm only in feb 2013. Does it mean I'll have to wait till 2014 before this Brazilian league is loaded? Tks a million!

So looking at this thread, £8m is a good price to pay for him?

I know it should probably go in the deal or no deal thread, but assumed that I would get a better answer here. :)

Jadson is a total beast for me so far.

At the start of the season I had him as a sub but after a couple of great matches I had no choice but to start him.

I play him as CM in front of Fernando from Gremio, they work miracles together.

Sadly, he just got injured, he ll be out for 3-4 weeks.

Also, he has scored 4 goals so far in the first 10 games, 3 of them were winning goals.
Dont know if he keeps like that (especially after he comes back from a 1 month injury) but at the moment he was worth every single cent.