Stewart Downing
Christian Eriksen
Christian Poulsen

FORWARDS
Danny Welbeck
Andy Carroll
Wayne Rooney
Nicolas Bendtner

to RiotAct, it will be a normal league with one extra cup (any names?) so teams will play each other twice, home and away.
Plus all trading and selling players back to me can only be done at the end of the 8 rounds of players.

YOU HAVE UNTIL 7:30PM TOMORROW (WEDNESDAY) TO PLACE YOUR BIDS, PLEASE TRY TO PLACE THEM WITHOUT ME REMINDING YOU.

Bids sent, hopefully with bruceyboys crazy spending over i might be able to win a player :D

Also, will players that haven't been bought in previous rounds be available later in the auction???

Bids sent, hopefully with bruceyboys crazy spending over i might be able to win a player :D

Also, will players that haven't been bought in previous rounds be available later in the auction???

It will come down to whether or not people have enough players in their squad, if they don't then probably.

waiting on prodigal son and MCFCKev and Stephen MUFC

IF MCFCKEV AND/OR STEPHEN MUFC HAVE LEFT AND ARE NOT PLAYING THEN SHALL I MAKE IT SO THAT IT IS 3 GAMES AGAINST EACH OTHER OR WHAT? SUGGESTIONS NEEDED.

n.b. UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE IT IS 10 BIDS PER ROUND

i was disappointed leighton baines wasn't in that round as he would have been my preferred LB.

Round 2 bids removed to be rechecked

Last edited:
waiting on prodigal son and MCFCKev and Stephen MUFC

IF MCFCKEV AND/OR STEPHEN MUFC HAVE LEFT AND ARE NOT PLAYING THEN SHALL I MAKE IT SO THAT IT IS 3 GAMES AGAINST EACH OTHER OR WHAT? SUGGESTIONS NEEDED.

n.b. UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE IT IS 10 BIDS PER ROUND

Well if both are out i think you need to do it another way - maybe 3 matches (but there is a problem with the home advantage - or maybe make a playoff for the top 4 teams (you know - by semifinal and then final?)

Well if both are out i think you need to do it another way - maybe 3 matches (but there is a problem with the home advantage - or maybe make a playoff for the top 4 teams (you know - by semifinal and then final?)

A playoff for the top teams sounds good to me

Also, Happy to of won some players but i may of overspent of some players, especially Rooney and Hart

this is not fair....jaggingman you need to check the bids for round 2 again. I offered more for at least 3-4 players !!! I'm not even runner-up and I offered for rooney 33.3mil(runner-up offered 29mil),for welbeck 16-17.1 mil,for glen johnson 11mil,for ashley cole 11mil,for ashley young 20.1mil,phil jones 11.1mil...if you don't check the bids again I'm not gone play anymore because I don't think it's fair(sorry for my english)

right sorry lads forgot bout this what di i need to do now?

Right think I have missed out on the first 2 rounds if i understand thsi correctly?

In future can we have PM Notifications a day before a round starts? With the forum being popular this thread can go missing under new ones or new posts so may miss out on updates. If I had a PM i would have noticed that.

Right think I have missed out on the first 2 rounds if i understand thsi correctly?

In future can we have PM Notifications a day before a round starts? With the forum being popular this thread can go missing under new ones or new posts so may miss out on updates. If I had a PM i would have noticed that.

there tends to be a new round each day in most of them and this one has started like that and you can subscribe to the thread so it's easier to see when there has been a new post as it will be listed under quick links subscribed threads.