Jagielka replacement

Celtic1888

Reaction score
Hi, I am Everton in year 2011 and United, Bayern and Inter are all in for Jagielka who then said he wants to move as he has lost his passion at Everton, I am willing to let him go if any clubs are willing to pay £10.5+M, but I do not know who I can bring in to fill his boots, so please any suggestions would be great and hopefully helpful.

Curtis Davies or Steven taylor? get a good english CB in there

I would suggest you hold onto him if you can because he was excellent for me until I think Tottenham made a 20mil bid for him and my board accepted it on my behalf (and my disgust!). But if you cant, hold out for the best price you can because the offers should keep coming, and set his offer to clubs as 20 million and reject all loans.

A good replacement I found was Torres (the R.Madrid right back) although he was only a cheap replacement for me for 3 million and he turned out to be fantastic! I also sold Yobo to Barcelona for 20 million and managed to get the Man City defender Onuoha and he was a great replacement for CB, but I think he can play right back as well so he might be worth a look, as he is young and relatively priced!

I'm in 2011 with Everton myself as well currently 1st in the League 10 games in. Out of curiosity, where are you in the league, who have you got in your team and what formation are you using? :)
javascript:add_element(201)

fazio or breno or have a look for some regens

Man City defender Onuoha and he was a great replacement for CB, but I think he can play right back as well so he might be worth a look, as he is young and relatively priced!

I agree, i think Onusha is a quality defender. I personally prefer to play him at right back becuase of his pace.

Ezequiel garay, Raul Albiol are quality!