Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, like the kits you've made so far.

Team name: Celtic
Unique ID: Sorry, don't know
Home Style: Hoops (on sleeves as well please)
Home Colours:Green and White
Away Style: Same again
Away Coulors: Luminous Yellow and Black
Third Style: Anything you like
Third Colours: White and either Black, Yellow or Green, whichever you prefer
Sponser: CR Smith
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro

Can you get the unique ID please, its not hard just turn it open in preferences.

WOW! Love those villa kits. cant wait to see what you do with the everton ones (H)

Last edited:
No worries. am sure they will turn out great! Thanks for taking the time to do the kits too.

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

They are great, better than i imagined. Thanks alot mate. Your work is 1st class :D. They work fine

Thanks very much, i'm still learning so i'm really glad that you like them.

If you get chance check out my story in my sig :)

Will do, i followed your everton story so look forward to seeing what you do with Arsenal

Team name: Bristol Rovers
Unique ID: 620
Home Style: Quarters
Home Colours: Blue (Got to be top left and bottom right) and White (Got to be top right and bottom left)
Away Style: Quarters
Away Coulors: Black (Got to be top left and bottom right) and Yellow (Got to be top right and bottom left)
Third Style: None
Third Colours: None
Sponser: Blackthorn
Kit Manufacturer: Errea

Team name: Bristol Rovers
Unique ID: 620
Home Style: Quarters
Home Colours: Blue (Got to be top left and bottom right) and White (Got to be top right and bottom left)
Away Style: Quarters
Away Coulors: Black (Got to be top left and bottom right) and Yellow (Got to be top right and bottom left)
Third Style: None
Third Colours: None
Sponser: Blackthorn
Kit Manufacturer: Errea

You also requested these on j4ck22's request page. It's not fair to ask more than one person to make them because the person's who you do not like as much has wasted his own time and effort on doing something that will not be used. Please take note of this for the future....

Also, some manners wouldn't have gone amiss, didn't your mother teach you to say please and thank you when you want something?

You also requested these on j4ck22's request page. It's not fair to ask more than one person to make them because the person's who you do not like as much has wasted his own time and effort on doing something that will not be used. Please take note of this for the future....

Also, some manners wouldn't have gone amiss, didn't your mother teach you to say please and thank you when you want something?

Sorry about that but j4ck22, is currently not doing anymore kits that why I'm asking here.

Ok no problem. I think there is one more person in front of you but will get them done as soon as possible. Me and Curt are going to run this thread between us from now on so should hopefully get the kits out to you a bit quicker! Check the OP for new rules.

Also, could a mod please change the name of this thread to Jake89 and BwfcCurt's Kit Requests please.

Thanks very much!

Last edited:
Loved the templates!

Team name: Nottingham Forest
Unique ID:692
Home Style: Surprise Me!
Home Colours:Majority Red, with small amount of white
Away Style: Surprise Me again?
Away Colours: Some light blue, some Dark Blue
Third Style: Your choice, Forest Don't normally have a 3rd kit
Third Colours: Same as above
Sponsor: Aston Martin
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Preferred Kit Maker (Jake/Curt/No Preference) : No Preference

Thanks Guys!

Curt any luck on those kits you were doing yet?

Nice one mate :) Particularly like the away kit there.

Status
Not open for further replies.