Votes: 44 69.8%
  • It doesn't look very useful

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Yes it fixed the computer issue I was having

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • No I am still having problems with my game

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
hello, i've downloaded LFCMarshall's Summer Update 2011 and i'm trying to put it on fm so i can play with the new transfers but i have no idea how to do it. i've tried making a "editordata" file and putting it in there but it won't come up on the game. any chance you could help me?

someone else had similar Looey (pretty sure it's another thread or summink...
but adjust your folder name by putting a space between editor and data

just in case i'm getting it wrong, where am i meant to be creating a editordata folder?

Yeah, that's the second step, the one prior to that I'm querying.

This is the page I've got it from
FM 2010 Sound Pack Addon - Downloads - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats - FM-Base

It's this elusive "\data" file I'm missing.
You've pointed out FM2010\data\sounds\default, but I'm looking at FM2010\sounds\default for that same file location...

try revealing hidden files by following these instructions and see if you can see the folder now.

hello, i've downloaded LFCMarshall's Summer Update 2011 and i'm trying to put it on fm so i can play with the new transfers but i have no idea how to do it. i've tried making a "editordata" file and putting it in there but it won't come up on the game. any chance you could help me?

have you followed Marshall's instructions on where to put it in the OP of his thread? if you are sure it's in the right place make sure when you are starting a new game you click the box 'change' to allow data changes and then choose Marshall's update

about to go out now guys so if those solutions don't work I won't be able to look at this thread again until later tonight or tomorrow :)

i've got it in the right place but it says to unzip the file. how do i do that?

I have one big problem , when i load my game and i click on someone profile, my fm is turning off immediately , please help me ..

Yer just Fm editor!....i have used it before but it doesnt seem to work anymore :/

i've got it in the right place but it says to unzip the file. how do i do that?

have you got win rar installed?

Cool, done... no change.
plop I say.

you using steam or no? really should have that folder directory

I have one big problem , when i load my game and i click on someone profile, my fm is turning off immediately , please help me ..

this a recent problem? Have you been through all the solutions in the OP?

Yer just Fm editor!....i have used it before but it doesnt seem to work anymore :/

must be something in the settings you hit by accident if it worked before and the key works in other programs. Searched all the settings? may have hit a hotkey by accident or something

I like the authentic feel of the DVD... :D

are you sure you are looking in the right place? The game wouldn't work without these files so it has to be there somewhere. Maybe try creating a 'Data' folder and putting it in the FM 10 folder then save the sounds in the Data folder. might work

Hi, I have a box come up on my computer screen saying ''running steam in windows compatibility mode is not recommended''. I have red loads of threads of ways of sorting this problem out, so was going to follow the steps then I saw a poster saying only do this if you know what you are doing, so i decided to leave it as I don't know much about computers, then someone else said just click on the FM shortcut then click properties then untick the box then it will be sorted, but thing is though the box is greyed out it wont allow me to click on it, so not too sure what to do now. Should I just follow the steps that the previous guy mentioned to me?

Also can someone please tell me why its not recommended to run steam in windows compatibility mode, what does that mean?.