TheeRash

Reaction score
Has anybody else used him? In my Wigan save he's been a rock defensively, whilst contributing to the attack.

I have hindered his development somewhat by playing him in a defensive position, but this kid is quality.
Was part of a League winning team.
Here's a ss of his in my save:
4975A2AE6E98B1D8A627C2EB2DBDE29BE58C0D55

i had him in my wigan save he was averaging 7,30 a season

Has anybody else used him? In my Wigan save he's been a rock defensively, whilst contributing to the attack.

I have hindered his development somewhat by playing him in a defensive position, but this kid is quality.
Was part of a League winning team.
Here's a ss of his in my save:
4975A2AE6E98B1D8A627C2EB2DBDE29BE58C0D55

Well played with Wigan mate :) Could you post a screenshot of your tactic you used eventually, curious to see how you developed it! (Don't know if you remember me from your other thread)

Well played with Wigan mate :) Could you post a screenshot of your tactic you used eventually, curious to see how you developed it! (Don't know if you remember me from your other thread)

I remember :p

I'll post a few ss of the tactic in a bit, heres the outline tho:
AF(A), CF(S)
Ml(w) Mr (w)
bwm(s)
dm(s)
lb-bpd-stopper-rb

Thought you were going for 3 at the back?

I had that as a secondary tactic. I did my second season with 3 at the back, which consisted of a stopper, bpd and a cover. Worked fairly well but I wanted a more defensively sound tactic. My new one only conceded 29 goals all season whilst scoring 97.