mersk

Reaction score
Now that we have more options when it comes to start date, does anyone know what date I'd have to choose in order to avoid having Milner signed to Liverpool - or if it's even possible? I tried July 5th, but no luck.

For the record, it's not that I hate Milner, I would just prefer not having him signed due to his high wages. And since he recently joined, it seems impossible to offload him.

Any help appreciated.

Best.Post.Ever. :D

But in all seriousness no, until you get the editor with full game release there is nothing you can do because the data is locked.

Looks like you're going to try and sell him after the season. Give him run outs in cups, easy and dead rubber games to give you more hope of getting rid.

Now that we have more options when it comes to start date, does anyone know what date I'd have to choose in order to avoid having Milner signed to Liverpool - or if it's even possible? I tried July 5th, but no luck.

For the record, it's not that I hate Milner, I would just prefer not having him signed due to his high wages. And since he recently joined, it seems impossible to offload him.

Any help appreciated.
What are his wages, so I can laugh at posters who said he would be an excellent signing in the summer.

Any help appreciated.
I'll be serious (and a bearer of bad news) but the start date won't change the database. The early/late options are exactly the same except you will have more/less time before the season starts.

Why. The. ****. did Brendan Rodgers sign.. imo a decent player at best on world class level wages? My advise would be to just add a new manager as a ****** Tycoon team like that Chinese team and buy him for £0.