James Rodrigues lighting up Banfield

udbhav45

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanted to share with you a great player I have found in Banfield football club.His name is James Rodrigues and can play in AMR AND AMC.I am having problems uploading a screenshot but guys he is only 1.4million at the start and is totally worth it with the right training.He was 19 when I bought him and now is 22 and is knocking in 15 goals per season with plenty of assists.I have high hopes for him as midfielders generally enjoy their best footballing years at around 25.Cant wait to see him play then.Another is Marco Verratti.Great attributes for a 16 year old and I co-owned him for 2 years before making a move for him.In my other save he is now 20 and I has world-class attributes with clubs such as Real Madrid interested in him.

Thanks for giving your time to create this thread, but a lot of fmbase members are already aware of such great wonderkids :)

Fail, Boom! :D cheers mate, maybe use the SEARCH function the next time, typing in those two names will bring up at least about 20-35 threads each....oO)

he is columbian in my game he is with ac milan and worth 5.25m at the age of 21 sent a tester bid

I think we all known about him.

Hes already better than Dunn in my Blackburn story, just a few months in.

Seerched Failed really badly, every one who plays football manager 2010 nows james rodriguez

James Rodriguez is already very well known among fm base regulars, he usually joins Juventus so it would be hard to miss him.