strachjames

Reaction score
was jus wonderin if any1 has any info as to how to how good this guy ends up. He seems to be quite a big prospect on my man utd save.

ends up awesome he's the best amc in the game in 2015 for me

He never seems to perform for me so I have stopped buying him.

i would recommend james rodriguez for lower prem teams

where does james start?
i already had him on my shortlist <) good player, follow the link below for some great talents! download the shortlist too, has not been updated yet, will be done today.

He's a good player on my game. I play him as an advanced play maker in CM and he gets me around 5-8 goals a season from open play and **** loads of assists. He also takes my right-sided free kicks and chips in with 5-6 that way. His other responsibilty that I give him is corner taker and he sticks the ball on my CB's head round 10 times in a season.

Overall, I think he's worth having.

I for nothing else his value make him worth buying as you can sell him later to make a handy profit.

what i said about JR a few months back ill now take back he is a beast on my game now ill upload a screeny in a min.

Looks great. My scouts kept recommending him to me but now its a bit too late..

Yeah he's one of the best young left wingers/amc to buy, pretty **** cheap to. 2mill from banfield i believe

The best AMC ? deff not even verratti turns out so much better then him and verratti only cost 350k and hes younger

View attachment 27145

View attachment 27146

plus theres alot of players that turn out better then rodriguez even though he is good (H)

Different games, different stats. James Rodriguez is well worth buying. If you dont get in quick, AC Milan, Juve or Inter snap him up.

retrain him to AML and Di Maria doesnt stand a chance, believe me

Lol, this guy is very good. I buying him in 3-4 games and at 19 is aldready starter!

Just bought him for Villa start of second season, as Real Madrid offered 20M for Young, but he hasn't got a work permit.

he signs for porto before my game starts, value only £500k but he won't come til summer at least. bought him beginning of 4th season for about £20m and he was poo