fm31

Reaction score
Can't find much about james rodriquez on here. Do you guys use him or not? Seems to me he doesn't get the credit View attachment 337980he deserves. Would be great to get some opinions.

He's absolutely fantastic mate, along with Isco and Lamela he is my favourite player on the game. He is a beast. A bit pricey but he is worth it

He is alaways a must buy for me.
If you don't know him he his from oporto,a colombian.I recomend using him as a number 10 (advanced midlefielder center) or a inner forward in AML or AMR position (AMR is his position in real life as a inner forward)

He is wicked! He was key player in my Porto save to help me win the champions league.
He gets many assists and goals playing as a left winger

He is great in a 4-2-3-1 as an Inside forward(Attk) on the left. Loves his powerful shot.

Picked him for my England squad at the world cup when rooney got injured, don't regret it in the slightest bit! Fired me to the final

Picked him for my England squad at the world cup when rooney got injured, don't regret it in the slightest bit! Fired me to the final

I believe you are talking about Jay Rodriguez, the striker from Southampton. The OP is referring to James Rodriguez, the winger/attacking mid from Porto.

Glad to see theres a lot of love for him. So consistent for me over 4 ish seasons