city4lyf

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with him as I have a few questions? Does he turn out to be class? Whats his best role? What Division is he willing to come down to in the first season? Thinking about starting a long term save and saw he had very decent potential in my west ham save but he didn't want to join me permanently.

Yes, in my United save he has developed really nicely and still has room for developing. If you're lucky, he can become one of the best strikers. I recommend him playing as advanced forward or as poacher. As a sub, he scored 15 goals in 20ish games, very good record in second season. I'll post SS later.

Has anyone had any experience with him as I have a few questions? Does he turn out to be class? Whats his best role? What Division is he willing to come down to in the first season? Thinking about starting a long term save and saw he had very decent potential in my west ham save but he didn't want to join me permanently.
I did a career with Man Utd and put him straight in my first team and whenever I would start him he would always be feeling nervous and would under perform so I started bringing him on in games that I was dominating and tbf to him he scored a few I have heard in some of my mates saves that he turns into an absolute beast and keeps RVP, Rooney and Falcao out the team, I have loaned him out to championships clubs and he was happy to go there, I think he would probably go to any Prem team after a season.

i used him for my pne team and he scored 30 in season and ended up being worth 35mill. went back to man utd and was left with nothing lol

Can someone post a screenshot of James Wilson having developed please?

7AE0430D4CC2DE69B081ACEA619FD811B4863575

I'm managing benfica and he has been brilliant for me.He is really good but not sure how he will fare in the premier league.