Jamgla .v. Thekillerdr

jamgla

Reaction score
me and Thekillerdr

are doing a challenge on who can do the best with watford.

we will pst every week, most proabably on thursays

it wil be ran on med db

everything is bak on track finding thin problem was the goal keeper so brouhtin enyeama, i was bottom 10 points behind safety now level with 17th

i think jinxed him, hes now out for 5 months :(

Going Barcelona for 5 days tonight so i will post some screenies when i get back...i have played 35 games in the season so i do not have far to go...

hmm i might take up this challenge sometime aswell :)

its not lookin good for me 1 point behind 17th but got last 6 games of

man city
everton
man u
chelsea
arsenal
bolton

well sumhow i stayed up, bot sure how to be honest,

went down to last game of season sheff u and man city both lost so all i had to was draw wich i did :p

here are sum screenies

aww poor boro!

well played though, its an achievement keeping them up!

cheers, but i think thekillerdoctor beat me, wont happen next season tho made sum class signings

****** **** how did Man City go down, they are always really good in the games that I play and end up top 4 or 5 after a couple of seasons....

i think killerdr is about 12th-13th ish so unlucky jamgla! lol

its not over one season tho, and its not like finishing 12/13th gets u into europe

Yeah i no im shocked man city, on mine boro, fulham, wigan, watford and villa usually the one's mixing it up at the botton, never city they reall good and vassell always always scores past me, shows you all you need on fm is pace cos he is ****

That has got to be the most un-realistic league table I have ever seen! lol! Villa 2nd? City and Boro down? Man U not in top 3? HAHA
Well done for stayin up though! P.S. Killerdctr is doin really well!
Good luck on next season, how's it going?

i havent done any games of new season yet waitin for killerdctr to cme back from barcalona

Will finish my season this weekend (hopefully) I have been offered a new contract with 9mil budget ;) I am 13th atm and been offereed a Euro Vase Place.....

Ok finished season with a 2-1 defeat to the hands of Chelsea.....Heres some screenies:

wtf has happend to my team, my defence is "****"tu solid, we are unbeaten and goals are coming easy