Reaction score
View attachment 449921
Jamie Carragher

Hello everybody, I will be starting this story completely inspired by TicTacticions Raul Gonzalez Blanco story and as I havent made a story yet but have been itching to, who better than to make one about my idol who has recently retired, Jamie Carragher, who I believe will be a brilliant manager if he decided to go down that road.

I am starting unemployed on a 'Professional Footballer' reputation as Jamie Carragher was never really a key figure for England as he was always underneath John Terry and Rio Ferdinand in the pecking order of the England side. I am not intending to copy TicTactition but i will be writing in his format as the way he presents his stories are the best I have seen.

Jamie Carragher:
Born in Liverpool 28th January 1978

Playing Career:
Liverpool 1996 - 2013
508 Appearances
4 Goals

Honours:
UEFA Champions League - 2005
UEFA Cup - 2001
UEFA Super Cup - 2001, 2005
FA Cup - 2001, 2006
League Cup - 2001, 2003, 2012

One last thing before I start, from previous stories that I have read I strongly believe there is a lot of cheating involved, so I will not be promising success but I am ready to try my best. Watching somebody constantly win leagues with a smaller side such as Crystal Palace (no disrespect) in the early seasons just does not appeal to me. Just like a real manager, I will have my ups, and downs. Hopefully this will be a breath of fresh air. I'm not saying everyone who has success cheats, some are just amazing at the game, but it is very obvious that many do! I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I will enjoy posting it!

​Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
glad to see an honest man!!!!I absolutely agree with you.Bad start there, but I am sure you will turn things around. Carragher was one of my favs!

what happened there???It was a great month man!!that is a shame...

Mackie btw is a real killer!

Carragher Pens Forest Deal!
View attachment 434198

Following the disappointment within the City Ground of Forests recent form, Carragher has now been called to step up to the plate. Forest find themselves 15th in the league and were hoping for a top half finish, The bookies have not give Carragher much of a chance to succeed in these expectations due to his lack of experience and have give him odds on getting into the play off places at a massive 12/1. Carragher's response to the odds were "I'm not a betting man but I think I might start now."

The first thing i noticed when i joined is that we had recently signed a 15 year old left back for the youth team. You're probably thinking, why are you telling me this? But this deal which the board completed before I arrived looks to be something unusual, the stats on this boy are insane!:

Here is the league table before Jamie took over. No doubt Carraghers first game in charge will be a tough one to pick up the points playing Leicester City away.

View attachment 447998

November:

Leicester City 2 - 0 Nottingham Forest

2658eb3bff47321154cf209a52f00a03.png

Not good enough today, although we did have 3 of our defenders out through injury, I opted to start 15 year old Dwayne Hendrie who's inexperience shown, you cant win them all, and you certainly cant win all of the games away to strong opposition, we need our defenders back and fast!

Nottingham Forest 2 - 1 Burnley

MOTM: Djamel Abdoun

b0274335cb1c6a9598355a14d0aaff5f.png

Carragher will be pleased with this one, set up well defensively and were in total control until the sending off. Although Vokes capitalised on the extra man to score on the counter attack 10 men Forest still stood their ground comfortably for the rest of the game. Hendrie started again, played exceptionally well and its looking as if the 15 year old could make a name for himself!

Nottingham Forest 0 - 3 Reading

becc4bc9e3b82e4ef5affd736a6c5e0e.png

Fuming, a complete 50/50 game but yet again we didnt take our chances, and the embarrassment to lose at home like that is just not on. The fans pay good money to come and see a game of football, not that rubbish!

Carragher promises improvement in December!

League Table December 1st 2013:

8a63317e320d55ff31fee7db6281ce42.png

What can only be described as a bad start to Carraghers managing career, but it's the players who are not delivering. Hopefullly they can improve on recent performances and get the wins we need!

Did you save the game this time?? :D

haha! what happened is that the file was corrupt, but the autosave file was not so i just went back to that in the end and it worked! Think im out on the ale tonight but if i end up sitting in I will be updating a month or two :)

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, work has been hectic and so was the weekend! I will update December and January tonight :) Hope no one has lost interest, I will be uploading regularly again after this!

November:

Millwall 1 - 3 Nottingham Forest

115ebccb6eba6919bd7b21e9308937ec.png

What can we say here? 2 words, Simon ***. What a game for the lad, Millwall never really came out the blocks and got a lucky goal off a deflection, but we will happily take all 3 points at the Den, it's not an easy place to go, MOTM: Simon ***

Nottingham Forest 2 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday

MOTM: Djamel Abdoun

883b5dd01b84da8dcc3d9312d72be379.png

2 away wins in 2 games! Brilliant results for the lads, hopefully this run of form will continue as we look to build on teamwork, Djamel Abdoun again had a brilliant game, he is really shining from that left wing when he cuts in, hopefully we keep this run going!

Nottingham Forest 1 - 2 Ipswich

66b8b1d1ff1ff32b8e207c8559ae923e.png

We just cant seem to win at home, it was all working well for us being away, but these things happen and 6 points from 9 with 2 away games is nothing to be too disheartened about, on to the next one!

Birmingham 2 - 2 Nottingham Forest

MOTM: Simon ***
5b5dd27be764f20d032b108513f724be.png

St Andrews is a tough place to go, and luckily to Simon ***'s equaliser we come away with something, what wasnt lucky was the result, we played Birmingham off the park but didnt make enough clear cut chances, the team is beginning to play much better than it was though so i can still only take positives!

Nottingham Forest 2 - 2 Q.P.R

MOTM: Simon ***

20a7ac798dfd7f793d15056d012b71bf.png

Devastated to find ourselves drawing again because of the way we played, 62% possession against a team full of big names for the standard of football we are playing, we also conceded 2 to a team who only had 3 shots. Like I have stated earlier when I joined most of our defenders were out injured, so I've been using Diakite to fill the gap, and that is not the best thing I could have hoped for when I joined, but again, not a loss against a strong side.

Nottingham Forest 2 - 2 Leeds

MOTM: Jamie Paterson
85baead0f475788d71cecf2cb7c84cbb.png

Another 2-2 draw? Really? Goals are being scored and we are controlling games but the defence has been extremely leaky, some of the names have been out injured and hopefully we can now move on as they are back and make a steady move to holding out after taking the lead.

League Table December 1st 2013:

2b1d3517b209b7cffd11a1f003bd2acd.png

We may still be 15th in the league which is the same position we were in two months ago when I took over, but we have been bombarded by injuries and I havent been able to create what i would call my best XI. The table does not lie we are not in the top 6, but we are only 2 wins away from the top 6 with 23 games left to play, and I believe that it can be done.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH:

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/cms_images/player/simon-***-4340-1200965_478x359.jpg

Simon *** *** has been in impressive form banging in 6 goals this month and helping the team to only one defeat in 6!