Jamie Redknapp

adamrees

Reaction score
With Harry Redknapp being such a successfull manager i think Jamie should become a manager does anyone else agree post your view

I know he is into coaching, when Mourinho was at Chelsea Jose let him do some coaching with our acadamy and he was linked to take over as our reserve manager a few years back. I like him on SkySports at the moment and i think he is a decent pundict but just because his dad is a decent manager wont guarrentee he will be.

No way, Jamie isn't that sort of person, he'd be better off presenting. I know he has coached before but I can't imagine him being in charge of a Premier League team

Just because his Dad is a good manager doesn't mean Jamie will be too.............

No, but he has a beaut wife.

i'd think he'd be better of staying as a pundit.
he could be a decent coach, maybe even an assistant manager but that it imo

Jamie is too metro to be a top manager, maybe he can motivate spurs women team

Liked him as a player, but can't stand the man, does my nut in watching him on SS.

If he's got the talent to be a manager, I'm sure he'll find something, if not he will probably just stay in media.

This man is so clueless, Him as Manager would be like Maradonna as a National Manager... oh wait

Coach yes, maybe assistant manager at a push but he is better staying on skysports

one off the better pundits on tv, with good knowledge of todays game/ player mentality. Could be a good coach / assistant but doubt if he is ruthless enough to be the manager

Does anyone know if he on FM, if so what are his stats like

one off the better pundits on tv, with good knowledge of todays game/ player mentality. Could be a good coach / assistant but doubt if he is ruthless enough to be the manager

Does anyone know if he on FM, if so what are his stats like

View attachment 123797

For the record, I rate him as the best pundit around at the minute, but I doubt he has the strength of character to be a manager. He definately has the tactical knowledge though

would be interesting to see but a full time manager doesnt find time to go on A League Of Their |Own :D