Jamil Adam, Omar Koroma and a few others-Are they League Two quality?

Legendismessi

Reaction score
I wanna know if the following players are League Two quality. I'm currently in my second season with FC Halifax and I think we'll win the BSP this year. So I wanna know if I keep these guys or not.

Jamil Adam
Omar Koroma
Phil Younghusband
William Ekong
Loris Karius
Sone Aluko
Sean Thornton
Nikki Ahamed
Neil Yadolahi
Alex Patterson

League 2 isnt that much of a step up, they probably will play well

Jack Lampe, using him in the championship with Shrewsbury, had him from the BSS with truro then BSP. 2 season in L2 1 in L2 and still making the cut!

I won League 2 with Ekong and Koroma, sold them as they were not good enough for League 1 though. And Jamil Adam plays in League 1 if you don't sign, so he is probably good enough too.

Jamil Adam is quality, Forfana on the Left Wing is mint, getting a work permit is hard, but is good, Also Dean Coustanis, (I think) is amazing in net, went 8 games in a row without conceding with him at Macc Town.

Omar Koroma played for me till league 1.
jamil adam and louis karius did till championship.
they are all class

Jamil did me till Championship and even put in a number of good performances in the Europa League with my Shamrock Rovers save.

Jamil Adam did well until the championship with my truro side , Sadly i had to sell koroma after i got promotion from league 2, Karius was my back up keeper till i got promoted from the championship , but honestly he was not good enough.

In the BSP my strikers (for Luton) were Jamil Adam and Pablo Couñago Adam got 46 goals in 55 game and Couñago got 30 goal in 38. although Couñago is 31 i recommend him as he's a goalscorer.[h=1][/h]

Jamil Adam is quality, Forfana on the Left Wing is mint, getting a work permit is hard, but is good, Also Dean Coustanis, (I think) is amazing in net, went 8 games in a row without conceding with him at Macc Town.

How did you get the work permit for Forfana? I had him on trial for a month but to no avail-

I signed both Koroma and Adam for free and for my team in the evo stik prem. They lasted until the Blue Square Prem where I sold koroma for 12k and adam for 250k. Adam scored 61 in 65 for me and got 25 assists in 2 seasons, wanted like 5 grand per week so i had to sell him as his contract was running out

Karoma runs as a passible striker in League 2, but you better be working on getting someone else to take over your prefered Forward role, as he'll get unlocked pretty darn fast and shut down. That and if he hits a hot streak near contract time, he's gonna start pulling for Highest Earner clauses which'll screw you up pretty fast down in BSP/L2 territory.