dlau88

Reaction score
Plays for Mainz, and can be picked up at the beginning of the game for around £10m. If you don't sign him by the 2nd season, Dortmund usually get him.

He may not be the fastest CD, but if you play him regularly his acceleration can go up to a modest 12/13 I believe.

The point of this post is to highlight what a goal threat he is at set-pieces. He's scored hat-tricks of headers for me from corners and in 22 games (20 starts), he's scored 10 goals. Pretty good for a CD.

View attachment 317011

You can't get him on the new update because Bayern signed him in june(end of contract)

aaaaand thats one of the many reasons im refusing to start a new save with the latest update. Also, everyone else improved their squad, bar Arsenal... so I'd be an immediate disadvantage yet again.

aaaaand thats one of the many reasons im refusing to start a new save with the latest update. Also, everyone else improved their squad, bar Arsenal... so I'd be an immediate disadvantage yet again.

We got Monreal! :D

And a few of our players potential has gone up a bit :)

He´s been a monster om my Southamton save. Got him, Nem and Albiol First season.

Jan Kirchoff helped me to a fine 7e place in the league the first season. Then the magic begun. Got Destro, Bellusci, Hiljemark and Darko Lazovic for the 2e season.

Played
Clyne-Bellusci-Albiol-Shaw
Kirchoff (as anchor)
SCneiderlain-Hiljemark
Lazovic/Nem---------Gaston
Destro/Nem

Were 2 minutes from the title after RVP scored vs me in the last game. Came 2nd and Jan was the best player in the league as anchor and defender(cover)

Hes really is a must buy for every club.

Can realy recomend Hiljemark aswell. He develops fast and is eating Yaya Toure or Sandro for lunch.

Love DR.Zelb

Stefan Strandberg is a poor man Kirchhoff

comapre_zpsad3ebcf5.jpg

Buy him for £500k in the first season

Only 13 heading? Got mine with 17 heading and also 12 acc with 18 pace. Scoted 15 goals in 54 matches for me, playing as napoli, in the 3rd season.

Hmm, don't really have an explanation. Maybe it's because I played him as a DM for the first season I had him, not sure though. I can't say its hindered him at all, though!

Became a club legend for my Mainz side, managed to keep him despite relegation, sold him to Roma fot 20million (GBP) after first season back in the Bundesliga.