Yurt

Reaction score
Quick question: roughly when can we expect the Jan/Feb update? Is it just any time over the next few weeks or can anyone be a bit more specific? Thanks!

It usually comes out at the end of Feb/ beginning of March.
The best answer I can give to be honest is that it'll be out when it's out. SI don't announce when they will release updates.

Cheers, I thought as much. Just couldn't remember if it was early/mid/late Feb. Very busy over the next few weeks so will organise my schedule taking this into account. Ta.

Quick question but the Jan update only does the transfers right? Doesn't have any CA/PA changes does it?

It'll address major changed in CA/PA if they got it very wrong. Like in FM11 it gave Kenny Dalglish a huge overhaul in his stats. Demba Ba got a huge upgrade also that Feb/March.
They'll only change if the player vastly out-preforms what his stats say he should be capable of.

Cheers. D'you think Demba Ba got a CA/PA change because he moved to Chelsea? A top club? I can't remember him performing amazingly in the league prior to that to be fair. Just curious, could mean that any players that have moved to a big club could see a stat increase.

Cheers. D'you think Demba Ba got a CA/PA change because he moved to Chelsea? A top club? I can't remember him performing amazingly in the league prior to that to be fair. Just curious, could mean that any players that have moved to a big club could see a stat increase.

No, they just got him wrong, a move does not mean a better player. Demba Ba was the exception, rather than the rule.

Last edited:
That is tempting, and I am a fan of LFC Marshall's updates. However am I right in thinking the Jan update also include a patch with bug fixes etc.? If that's the case I'll probably wait because I'm not in a huge rush to start my new career and there's also a few bugs I'd like to see gone as well before I crack on with my main save. Cheers for the response.

That is tempting, and I am a fan of LFC Marshall's updates. However am I right in thinking the Jan update also include a patch with bug fixes etc.? If that's the case I'll probably wait because I'm not in a huge rush to start my new career and there's also a few bugs I'd like to see gone as well before I crack on with my main save. Cheers for the response.

The ME fix will still apply, you wont have to start again, you can Use LFC now, update with the patch later to fix the engine