MOMOEPRO

Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently 1st in the BPL, sold Marveux and Gutierrez and only bought Nico Gaitan, I'm looking for a CM because Cabaye is always tired and Sissoko just got injured for +- 4 months, I currently have around 16M to spend, if possible I would like to buy a ST since my 2nd best striker is only 2 stars. Thanks in advance

Neal Maupay and Naingollan
Abel Hernandez and Gabiy Mudingayi
Vukojevic and Fecundo Ferreyra
Francisco Cerro and Mbokani
Bony Wilfried and Jordy Clasie (might be a tad expensive though)
Garmash and Gary Hooper
Altidore and Capoue

if you need more let me know :)

Welcome to the site

nothing more to really add to what raikan hs already said......
one player after looking around the belgian league worth mentioning is Siebe Schrijvers from Genk U 19...is a Stk and is young with 5star potential scouted from tottenham....
have u had a look at him raikan?

nothing more to really add to what raikan hs already said......
one player after looking around the belgian league worth mentioning is Siebe Schrijvers from Genk U 19...is a Stk and is young with 5star potential scouted from tottenham....
have u had a look at him raikan?

yeah found him quite a while ago, I bought him for my United save (only played 1 season with them recently, was too easy, won EPL unbeaten and ECL beating Barca 4:0 in the final using my new Dortmund tactic I started with last week)

View attachment 335090

Here are a few others to look at as well :) including a SS of Cerro from Velez!

View attachment 335089View attachment 335091View attachment 335092View attachment 335093View attachment 335094View attachment 335095

Thanks for the replies, I think I'm close to buy Cerro, do you think 10M€ is a good value? Or is he overpriced? I just noticed Tioté and Cissé will be on international duty for 1-2 months, linked my squad so you can have a better idea of how I play.

View attachment 335096

Ceerro looks a fantastic prospect and at 24 has all the right attributes to make for a good DM...u have developed Siebe Schrijvers quite well while batshuyi and bueno too are very good options if available on the cheap...
even being a Man Utd fan i really avnt got into a save with them just yet...started one but got bored around jan 1st season as i had won 17pl games drawing against city losing to QPR...
my transfers after selling young and nani for 57m to Arsenal and tottenham were getting bale for around 27m...also got sakho for fletcher exchange, thiago for 25m and baines for 19.5m...also anderson + 2.5m brought me fellaini and i managed to convince chelsea to part with 24m for welbeck while i signed transfer listed hamsik and then sold cleverley for 20m to psg...
after all the stupid transfer work all things got boring as i won everything in first half season...so have stopped that now...

on Topic - U could have sold Cisse at the beginning for 25m to Chelsea or Tottenham and got in Jovetic for around 17m and invested the remaining in 2 young strikers...like fierro and schrijvers....if u havnt reached that far in the first window and are around 27 july or near try to still sell cisse....
AND yes Good Luck its alays nice playing with Newcastle

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, I think I'm close to buy Cerro, do you think 10M€ is a good value? Or is he overpriced? I just noticed Tioté and Cissé will be on international duty for 1-2 months, linked my squad so you can have a better idea of how I play.

View attachment 335096

U have fantastically well with Newcastle to be Top at New Year...
I would think 10m is a bit too much but cant say as i havnt signed him...yes cisse and tiote goes for 1 and half month for AFCON so u really need a Striker...i would suggest u to cancel the Cerro deal as i think u have cabaye and anita as CM for one month till tiote returns and instead spend the money on a striker who can score in the absence of Cisse...afterall goals will get u points ......

U have fantastically well with Newcastle to be Top at New Year...
I would think 10m is a bit too much but cant say as i havnt signed him...yes cisse and tiote goes for 1 and half month for AFCON so u really need a Striker...i would suggest u to cancel the Cerro deal as i think u have cabaye and anita as CM for one month till tiote returns and instead spend the money on a striker who can score in the absence of Cisse...afterall goals will get u points ......

Thanks, I wasn't expecting to do so well, the team barely lets goals in, and I am now 8 points ahead of the 2nd place. I forgot about Cissé and now I've been playing Shola Ameobi as ST with 1 week to go on the January transfer window, Fiorentina is asking around 35M for Jovetic, don't think I will be able to get him now.

ya at the beginning he is generally available for around half that and cisse also goes for 25m but anyways as u have done so well go on and seal the title and then let cisse go at the end of the season and try for Lewandowski...will be available for less as his contract would only have a season left and he wont sign a new one........