January Transfer Window.. Best Transfer...

Reaction score
So... Guys What Do U Think Was The Best Transfer of the January Transfer Window

Lets Get Some Replies!!!

Chelsea signing what we actually need in a left winger, oh and then sending the ****** out on loan!!!!! I think either the Zamora deal to QPhahaha or Bassong's loan to Wolves.

Haha Lol He Is A Good Player And Then We Give Him On Loan!... Its Just Totally Stupid!!

Liverpool's signings!

Oh wait -_-'

Gonna say Cisse to QPR.

Spurs getting rid of Bassong on Loan. He is ****. Only to be replaced by Ryan NelsonoO)

Bit harsh on Bassong.

He played a big, big part in the 2009/10 where we finished 4th.

Im gunna say Cisse of Newcastle and not QPR. Also I think West Ham getting Nicky Maynard for just over £1 mil was a good deal for them. Maynard imo is one of the best strikers in the championship and I believe a few premier league clubs wanted him too.

I don't think that was a good trasfer window in general... the most expensive sign was Balazs Dzsudzsak to Dinamo for 19M
For my club I think it was a good transfer window, because we bought 3 excellent players... Lucho for free, Janko for 3M and Danilo, from Santos for 18M(he was expensive and isn't playing, but the Coach knows...). Off Course, I'm Talking about FC Porto

West Ham getting Morrison! Kid has bags of talent.

Manchester united Stealing Vesleli from City!! woooohooo

West Ham getting Morrison! Kid has bags of talent.

Manchester united Stealing Vesleli from City!! woooohooo

I really hope now Morrison does get his head down and works hard at west ham and does well and perhaps then move back to a big club in the future once he is older, more mature and is a more experienced and better player.

such a dull transfer window. Nothing really caught the eye. Bridge to Sunderland was the best!

too early to judge. But Cisse to QPR could be a good one, was decent for us and Sunderland, at QPR he should be pretty damm good.

Easily Ryan Nelsen. :(

Onuoha to QPR for me.

Maybe Billy but he is not that good.

I agree, and I expect Caulker to be higher in the pecking order after his season at Swansea.

Still, I wish him best for his contribution to our club, should be move permanently.

Nothing like judging a player one day after he signs for a club...

Disagree on Bassong, he a God.

Back