January transfer window

Reaction score
im currently managing man utd in transfer window, competition wise everything is going well part from prem league im 6 points behind liverpool:S

need a beast of a goal scorer and a lm or rm midfielder, got 15mil to play with for upfront i was thinking petric or olic some one who can score goals, views and advice please?

Olic and Petric are ok,but why dont yu buy Laurito,Balotelli or Cardozo

im currently managing man utd in transfer window, competition wise everything is going well part from prem league im 6 points behind liverpool:S

need a beast of a goal scorer and a lm or rm midfielder, got 15mil to play with for upfront i was thinking petric or olic some one who can score goals, views and advice please?

Firstly what season are you in and you don't need a Rm since you got Ronaldo unless you sold him.

For striker wise go for Hulk he is immense and only 22 at the start so he has alot of time to develop.

vagner love...if man city haven't bought him

In my Man U game i had Balotelli & Aguero up front, Scored all the time

This is what i did i put ronaldo up front and put is training to learn to be a striker after 2 months he started to score for fun just leave him there till he becomes natural he will get you 50 a season, play tosic on the left and nani on the right or other way round. get veloso and moutinho in the middle. sell carrick, park, and other dead wood and trust you will do well you should romp the league every year. Ronaldo up front is the key.

You wasted about 50mil when you had the 2 best strikers in the world?

Lol.

Tevez wanted to leave cause he wasn't getting first team football so i sold him for 30mil to Real Madrid. And i still had Rooney & Berbatov used them aswell. sometimes i'd play a 4-2-3-1 with balotelli aguero and ronaldo as the attacking midfielders and rooney up front :)

Vagner Love definitely but you should sell berbatov and buy someone like aguero with the money

I sold Berba, and bought Aguero. Also bought Fleck, he is pretty affective down the wings for me, but he is back up to Ronaldo, Nani and Tosic.

Have also used Rooney down the wings.

I would advise using Rooney down the wings cause he isnt the best crosser

whos better hulk kerrison and marquinhos?

in my 1st season in january transfer window i play ronaldo up front,

I'm in the start of my 3rd season with reading and play Henok Goitom (last seasons top goalscorer) and Marquinhos up front, and Marquinhos has scored 4 in 4 so far :) can play on either wing aswell

play ronaldo up front
and buy matias Fernandez

Tevez wanted to leave cause he wasn't getting first team football so i sold him for 30mil to Real Madrid. And i still had Rooney & Berbatov used them aswell. sometimes i'd play a 4-2-3-1 with balotelli aguero and ronaldo as the attacking midfielders and rooney up front :)

Tevez dominates Berbatov, and 30m is a **** for that kind of player. Also - Aguerro is the most overrated player on the game.

Tevez dominates Berbatov, and 30m is a **** for that kind of player. Also - Aguerro is the most overrated player on the game.

Most overrated player? Thats not what i thought when he was bangin goals in left right and center lol! (H)

I would go for vanger love, cardozo, or eto'o if he's available.
Also, you should look into signing another goalkeeper as, let's face it, Van der Sar isn't getting any younger.