January Transfers Patch 12.2.0 RELEASED

Anyone else having problems with the Editor? Every time I open it, the back ground is dark green and the words are all jumbled, can't search for anything, impossible to use. Anyone know how to fix this? Was in the middle of completely changing the Scottish league system, so it's frustrating I can't finish what I started. Also noticed this thread on it: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-technical-help/95070-help-editor.html

read the SI patch feedback thread, there is a fix on there, should help you out

I notice you kept quiet on the Gnakpa history issue, wonder how many other players this has happened with. I didn't expect you to comment on something that you KNOW is wrong though...

I notice you kept quiet on the Gnakpa history issue, wonder how many other players this has happened with. I didn't expect you to comment on something that you KNOW is wrong though...

i dont know about gnapka's history hence no comment. so its hardly a joke. walsall are by no means a small club so nothing to do with that

Yet to play FM since the update. Any major changes or features?

Have team talks changed again?

Do previous tactics still work?

Cheers in advance

Yet to play FM since the update. Any major changes or features?

Have team talks changed again?

Do previous tactics still work?

Cheers in advance

There are no changes to the ME, so I would imagine tactics will be exactly the same.

Team talks have changed a tiny bit, I haven't noticed it but it's on the change list.. Somewhere.

did he only join at the start of the season? If yes that would explain it

Has anyone else had another update or something? Mine just did some sort of update even though it had it installed yesterday

This update is a joke.
I am a Walsall fan and I am disappointed to see Flo Cuvelier isn't here on loan. Mantom, fair enough, we only signed him on Tuesday. But Flo Cuvelier has been here for a good month now and is here until the end of the season.
I notice they have took Claude Gnakpa out of our team as we released him so he could sign for Inverness but they have forgot to put 'Walsall' in his history.. Wow, rush job or only interested in getting it right for the top clubs? You decide..

SI don't put short-term loans into the game. I haven't played the new update yet but you'll find a lot of lower league loans won't have been put into the game.

Did he join at the start of the season? If so then obviously Walsall won't be in his history considering he won't have ever played for them as far as the game is aware. Stop being such a moron.

Flo Cuv is at walsall in my db as well as all the new stuff si have put in. Get youself an update which is out edit yourself a little bit and you be fine. Or wait untill LFC or someone else release there final one and then the game looks pefect. My edited db looks awesome and i'm ready to start a new save... and port vale go into admin within 2 days of starting. Tidy Darts.

Has anyone else had another update or something? Mine just did some sort of update even though it had it installed yesterday

It is to do with the Nottingham Forest chairman situation

hey can anyone tell why my editor isnt working i djust downloaded the new game patch and transfer update patch and tried my editor to check what has changed but it wont let me on i get an error. so i uninstalled the editor and re-installed it still doesnt work can anyone help... much appreciated.

I read something about some bugs, which were causing problems in some leagues like in greece. something about "eu" players being regarded as foreign players. is this problem only for existing save games from 12.0/12.1 or would I be affected by those problems, when I started a new save with the 12.2 database?