January Transfers Patch 12.2.0 RELEASED

Is the San Marino update about TV money one that will only take effect from a new game or will it update the in game save. Im not in Serie A at the minute if that would make a difference??

Hey where do i find the new CA/PA list, yesterday i found those spoilers where i could see how the players changed in the CA like Robert Lewandanski whom moved from 156 to 170 CA, but now i can't find that ******* list, could someone link me PLEASE :wub:

Warning: did not find font resource: fonts/helveticaneueots

I get this message when trying to open up the editor, only happened since the updates, ive heard there is a fix..

where abouts?

PS: Whats the point in bringing out an updated editor for the update not to work.. Top notch.

Last edited:

I get this message when trying to open up the editor, only happened since the updates, ive heard there is a fix..

where abouts?

PS: Whats the point in bringing out an updated editor for the update not to work.. Top notch.

**** happens deal with it.

Everyone else that can read that has suffered from the same problem will have noticed a post 15? posts up with the link to the fix. It works fine when you do the steps involved.

P.S. would you rather we got no updates.

where abouts?

have you fixed this problem becouse ive tried everything to fix this..

12.1.1 is now out. a few changes that they needed to correct. check SI's thread for details

Hi guys. I want to try and remove Rangers from having their points deduction. I can easily get them out of administration but I can't seem to get rid of the points deduction. Any idea how to go about this? I read earlier its built into the update.

Forgive me if I'm being stupid but I am currently running the 12.2.0 update, however it doesnt seem to have all the transfers, I'm using villa and Robbie Keane isn't here.

Is this from the end of the Deadline day in January or is there any loan updates that have been added?

Is this from the end of the Deadline day in January or is there any loan updates that have been added?

SI don't put in short-term loans. However, the game has been updated a few times since this patch was released as the game now runs on 12.2.2 so some transfers may have been fixed/ added.

where is this 12.2.2? I only have 12.2.0...HELP! im using steam and it hasn't updated?

hi i have got the the 12.2.0 patch and i have started a new game but the summer transfer haven't gone on the game but i have the 12.2.0 patch what's the problem ?

thanks