january updates iphone

jacko78

Reaction score
could some 1 let me know when the iphone update due cheers

I'll try and remember to post here when its available (the database is (hopefully) finalised and the update is in internal QA at SI now).

Theres a new update on route which will include a new database containing the January transfer changes and also an additional 10% extra players in it.

You'll also retain the choice of using this new database or the originally released database (just in case you're a Liverpool fan who wants to retain Torres or whatever).

PS - There are a few other surprises waiting in this update ..... but I can't reveal them yet, but you'll like em ;)

The update will become visible automatically in the AppStore for your device, open up the app store and go to the 'Update' area and click update next to Football Manager Handheld 2011 and it should all happen automatically.

Thanks Marc :) still no rough date on when the update will happen?
Cheers

Should be early(ish) this month - but I can't give a fixed schedule as the submission to Apple can take anything from a few days to a couple of weeks depending on how busy they are in that department ... fingers crossed tbh I'm gagging for it to be out and about as there are a few nice surprises in it which I want to natter about :D

just downloaded the new update and feel cheated! i manage newcastle and the update has taken carroll to liverpool but my transfer budget is still tiny! where is my £35m?