Reaction score
Halfway into the first season with Real Madrid and after having gone unbeaten, with a record of 12-5-0 in the league, the board decided to hand me a raise in the transferbudget. I was handed a generous amount of money, £60 mil. to spend in January or hold onto to the summer.

At first I realized that the players that I have in Real Madrid Castilla such as Álvaro Morata, Jesé, Álex Fernandez, Nacho Fernandez and Denis Cheryshev didn't develope ANYTHING AT ALL. Which made me a bit frustrated as I feel it's perfect for good talents to develope in the second division in Spain, but every single player in the Castilla has stood still in their development. So I decided to bring up every player mentioned above and loan out some of them and for others to play as backup players in the first team instead. Therefore I decided to spend some of the money on players to replace these departures for Castilla. Castilla is actually sitting 4:th at the moment in Liga Adelante with Alvaro Morata top goalscorer and Jesé and Nacho two of the Leagues best perfomers. So some class needed to come in. I brought in Vitolo from an underperforming Las Palmas for £5,5m., Joel Valencia from .Zaragoza for £4m(£2m. after 10 league goals, HA SUCKERS!) and Andreas Cornelius from Köpenhamn for £3m. So I've managed to find replacements for the players in Castilla but now I have a lot of money left to spend to strenghten the first team.

And there is where I need your advices, I have some players in mind already that I want to bring in to the squad. I have already agreed a deal which brings Sampdorias midfielder Pedro Obiang to the club in the summer in a deal worth £15m. He will probably be loaned out as soon as he has arrived at the club. Apart from that I've brought in some promising players in the likes of Alen Halilovic from Dinamo Zagreb for £2,5m., Dani Carvajal from Bayer Leverkusen for £5.4m. and Hachim Mastour from AC Milan for £3,5m.

But I have had problems in the central of midfield with Sami Khedira playing the majority of the matches and doing it very good. But Michael Essien hasn't played good and have been injured for almost whole of the first part of the season. So I'm wanting to bring in a talented backup midfielder and I have a deal which I just have to finalize for Geoffrey Kondogbia from Sevilla for £10m. Is he worth the money? And can he play as a ballwinning midfielder or box-to-box midfielder? I believe that he might develope good under tutor of Khedira.

I have another deal which also is about to be finalized and that is for Marco Verratti from PSG for £15m.
He will play as backup for Xabi Alonso and he is surely a wonderkid. But is he worth the money and does he develope good and perform?

So is it worth to bring in these two young wonderkids in midfield? Will they perform? And if you have any other suggestions please share!I will most likely have some money left after these deals, so do you have a player that might be worth taking a look at?

Cheers in advance!

Benat is only 25 years old and he is a good DLP/BWM (rotate with Khedira perhaps?). Andrea Poli is only 23 years old and can be backup to Alonso. Valerio Verre is even younger. Can develop into a complete central midfielder.